001 - ↳ 'paparazzi'

CHAPTER 001 -↳ 'paparazzi'[ social media, real life, imessage ]

CHAPTER 001 -
'paparazzi'
[ social media, real life, imessage ]

the streets were always a chaotic scene after quinn's world tour

the streets were always a chaotic scene after quinn's world tour. fans and paparazzi swarmed around her, all dying for a glimpse of the beloved pop star. despite the frenzy, quinn always took the time to interact with her fans, even when pressed for time. she would pause to sign autographs or pose for pictures, and occasionally even raised her voice at security guards if they pushed her loyal fans back too far.

as flashes of light brightened the night, quinn loved the attention she received. the end of her world tour had brought her an outstanding level of fame, but she had always enjoyed being in the spotlight.

"quinn!" the paparazzi called out, attempting to grab her attention for a better snapshot. but her security guard remained steadfast, shielding her from the clamouring crowd.

the chaotic scene of yelling, shoving, and flashing lights continued for a while. however, as the celebrity finally made it to her ride, most of her fans gradually began to calm down and leave due to the late hour. despite this, the paparazzi still refused to give up, relentlessly bombarding her with questions and snapping pictures.

as she was guided into the car, one of the photographers frantically waved his arms, gesturing for her window to be rolled down. the celebrity hesitated for a moment, not wanting to be rude to him, particularly since he had already caught her attention.

"can we wait a minute?" she asked the driver, hoping to buy some time.

after receiving permission from the driver, she cautiously rolled down the window, only partially exposing her face to the paparazzi's view.

as he fixed the camera to start filming, the man greeted quinn with a warm smile and began engaging in small talk. "quinn rae! how are you?" he asked.

"i'm doing well, thanks. how about you?" quinn replied, grinning back at him before turning her attention towards the camera.

the man then questioned her about the overwhelming crowd and asked if it was a common occurrence. quinn nodded in agreement, but also expressed her concern about the fans being pushed around. "yeah, it can get pretty crowded in here, but it's okay. i just hope that in the future, everyone can be a bit more mindful and avoid pushing each other around," she explained.

the conversation then took a turn, as the man brought up quinn's impressive social media following. "i heard that you hit twenty million followers on instagram earlier tonight," he said.

quinn was surprised by the news, "really? i haven't even checked! i was hoping to reach twenty-five million by tonight," she joked, and the paparazzi around them laughed in response.

he began to wrap things up with her, letting her roll the window back up as the paparazzi began to take off themselves.

"are you ready? miss rae?" the driver asked.

"yes of course, sorry about that." she began to apologise for the wait but the driver didn't seem to mind that much as he repeatedly told her that it was okay.

after exchanging a soft smile with him, she settled down into the seat, finally getting a chance to check her social media. she scrolled through the notifications, most of which were her fans tagging her in their videos of her performances or messages from her loved ones praising her for her talent.

however, just twenty minutes into the car journey, everything started to take a turn for the worse.

quinn u NEED to see this wtf ↳ leo😐 shared a post

↳ leo😐 shared a post

as she read the title "QUINN RAE EXPOSED FOR BEING RUDE AND UNGRATEFUL," her heart sank. at first, she tried to brush it off, thinking it was just one of those fake videos people make for fun. but as she clicked on the link, her worst fears were confirmed. it was the same video from just 20 minutes ago with the same paparazzi guy.

the video had been edited and trimmed so skillfully that it appeared as if quinn had been saying all these horrible things. she couldn't believe how easily the truth could be manipulated and twisted. the comments on the video only made her feel worse, as people were quick to judge and criticize her without even knowing the full story. The weight of it all was almost too much to bear.

user10029: always knew she was a bitch, don't understand why anyone even liked that ugly freak🤮

user82991: finally she's getting cancelled😂😂
user98734: fr no more shitty music

view all 984,208 more comments

quinn stared at it in shock, she didn't understand how people even believed that she would say anything like that, as she tried to comment on the video to address it, the creator just repeatedly kept deleting her comments.

who knew just a small video couldn't mess up your career that quick? quinn rae sure didn't.