i. south park?!

i promise you, it gets better in 2 chapters trust

CREDITS GO TO MY BABY @craigscumdumpster LOVE HER AHHHHHHHH

song of the day :: 

505-- artic monkeys

        ❛ 𝐰𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐚 𝟕 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞. ❜

 -------- 

you were chilling in your house--- ya'know, livin the life. not really, you were doing math homework. everybody hates math homework, especially when you're the person who has an attention span of a goldfish.

"dude! i don't fuckin' know how to write x1/2 in RADICAL form??? what the hell is this?!" you exclaimed, gawking at your math. irritated, you tapped the eraser of your pencil against the table quickly.

from a short distance, you heard your brother; lukas begin to laugh his ass off. 

"that's a lie. you were probably sleeping! don't even deny it!" he giggled, as he looked at you from his seated position on the couch.

"man, shut up." you retorted, knowing damn well what he just said was true. you rolled your eyes, sighing at your brother's mocking laughter.

"children.." you both heard your mother start to speak to you both. on her face, was a noticeable sad smile.

"yo?" you replied, stupidly. you turned your head to look at your mother, who in return had glared at you. 

"i told you to stop greeting people like that." she said, giving you a hard side eye.

"oh, uh... my bad, lil' gangst-" you began to respond, but she had interrupted you from finishing your sentence. 

"i said to stop with your silly lang, young lady!" your mother snapped at you, which in return caused lukas to burst out in a fit of laughter. 

"damn... okay..." you muttered under your breath, before continuing. "go on?"

"okay!" she cleared her throat, lukas stopped laughing--- he didn't wanna get scolded next.

"so.. we.. uh, all know.. i have been thinking of moving; but i.. never really.. talked about it?" she continued on, letting out a quick breath, was she nervous?

oh. right. that talk, you didn't like the thought of moving away from all your friends. neither did lukas, and, quite frankly--- you'd all probably hate to move. you all love it here in (h/t). luckily, you all three know you guys won't be moving any time soon. 

"..i have decided that.. we will be moving!" she said, her smile brightening. she looked at you two expectantly, hoping you'd two start cheering, maybe jump up and down.

"WHAT?!" you and your brother screamed simultaneously. you pushed some hair out of your eyes, looking at your brother.

"wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.." you started, "your joking.. right? like, this is just a prank?" 

"yeah, no, there's no way. we aren't moving." he said from his position, craning his neck to look at you two.

"we are." she said sternly, a bit sad at the reaction coming from the two of you. she was hoping you guys would show at least a bit of happiness. 

well, fuck me gently with a chainsaw.. she ain't ever acted like this before.

"why?" you tilted your head confusedly, your eyebrows knitted together in confusion as you stared.

 "because, uh.. work reasons, sweetheart--- it'd be best if you two got to packing. we're leaving tomorrow." she said, clasping her hands together. she looked down towards the ground, unsure of how to feel.

"WHAT?!" you two, once again, simultaneously screamed, 

"mama, i'm gonna have to pull an all nighter! you know i got too much clothes!" you whined, overexaggerating by a ton.

she sighed, picking her temple. "what am i ever gonna do with you, child." she mumbled, looking back up at you.

 "twenty bucks if you get it done nice and neat by 12, tonight." she offered, looking at you with hope.

oh, absofuckinglutely. 

you got up out of your seat, inching toward your beloved guardian. "make it 25."

she sighed, unclasping her hands to brush her bangs out of her face. "yes, child. 25 it is then."

"hell yeah! buh bye, mother!" you said, immediately racing to your room.

"la- you know what. never mind.." she grumbled, watching your brother casually (and somehow calmly) get up and exit the room, heading straight toward his. 

!⠀︵︵♡︵⠀📧⠀︵♡︵︵⠀!

you have a new MESSAGE!

would you like to open?

YES or NO 

hiya guys!!! lmk what you think of it so far :))

--- ex::

give me a trait or some sort of birthmark, or smth

special you want (name) to have

and i'll choose of your ideas!!! yippie

IK ITS BORING JUSUST WAAAAAAAIT

xo out : )

︶︶ ︶︶ ︶︶ ︶︶ ︶︶ ︶︶ ︶︶  ︶︶ ︶︶ ︶︶ ︶︶ ︶︶ ︶︶ ︶︶