part 40

Ruhaan:- Anhay and Kriva please come here and sit on this chair.

They came on the stage and sat on chairs showing their backs to each other.

Aariv:- we have girl and boy's shoes.

Ruhaan:- we will ask a few questions and you guys have to answer it showing your answer who is more relatable.

Aariv:- okay so we have our list with us and no cheating okay.

Ruhaan:- first question, Who is the first to apologise after an argument?

Anhay and Kriva picked up male shoes making everyone laugh.

Aariv:-Who is better at creating funny nicknames for each other?

Nirva:- I'll answer, both of them are the worst. Instead of giving cute and funny nicknames they are more likely to roast each other by calling hippo, pig , baby devil, dinosaur and many more.

Ruhaan:- Who is more likely to forget where they parked the car?

Anhay:- without any doubt.

Both of them picked up female shoes.

Aariv:- Who is more likely to burn dinner?

Kriva pouted and picked her shoe making a sad face.

Anhay:- no worries love I'll prepare food for both of us.

Ruhaan:- Who is more romantic?

Kriva proudly holds Anhay's shoe and he did the same.

Aariv:- Okay we will start garba  from now on. You can play garba now.

They all started playing and Anhay took kriva in her room secretly and kissed her forehead.

Anhay:- Princess, take some rest, okay?

Kriva looked at him and nodded her head like a baby.

He smiled and pecked her lips and took make-up wipes and started to clean her face.  After cleaning her face he applied moisturiser and kissed her forehead.

Anhay:- love to go and change your clothes.

She went inside the bathroom and Anhay stayed there for a few minutes the moment she came outside he made her lay down on her bed and gave a good night kiss and went from there not before locking her room for safety purposes.

She smiled and slept hugging her plushie.

Anhay came inside his room and started working on his project.

After a few hours his eyes fell on the clock and widened his eyes seeing 7 am.

Anhay:- oh shit i didn't realise the time.

He took a bath and went inside Kriva's room sleeping like a dead body.

He chuckled and lay down beside her and pulled her by her waist. She immediately smuggled her face in his chest.