part -1

Hello everyone this is wrilub as I told you iam going to start new project this is it so please support me this totally based on Indian culture and if any grammatical mistakes please adjust if you are reading it so you definitely need to see my past work it is quite good I hope you like it

So please support and adjust if any grammatical mistakes

Thankyou ✨

Let's begin ✨❤️

Character introduction:

Main leads :

Female lead: SANVI

Male lead : AVINASH

Brief introduction about characters :

SANVI: an introvert and feels comfortable with only known people and acts cold but sensitive from inside but can't resist if any one gives shit can't resist and most loved child and her parents loves her a lot but she didn't have much frnds but she shares everything with parents I hope that's enough for now .

AVINASH:an extrovert and playful enjoys every moment but never cross there parents words and he grown up non affectionately and strictly. He always suffers differentiation with his brother and he always feels lonely at home no one cares about him and his home doesn't feel a perfect home for him that's why he finds comfortness outside I hope that's enough for now.

Character introduction ends

Screen opens :

Sanvi mom yelling her name and calling her to come downstairs so she shouted fine mom I'm coming she came downstairs then her father called her and said to sit in couch then she sat and asked is everything okay her father said yeah but it's to late in our opinion you have to get married and see this photo do you like him ? Then sanvi said papa if you like him you don't need to ask me . I do as you say then her father came and sat beside her and hugged and kissed on her forehead and said chalo beta get ready they are coming this evening.. and sanvi said ok papa and went to her room then her mom came to her and kissed and said you have to wear this lehanga for evening ok then sanvi nodded her head and her mom left then her brother came to her room asked do you like him ? I know you did this for papa why did you sacrifice yourself for papa then sanvi said papa did a lot for us I don't wanna spoil his reputation and I don't let him down I happy when papa is happy I don't want anything other than happiness in our parents eyes and I know papa choice always best no need to worry about me ok then her brother hugged her and said I'm always with you ok and he left by kissing on her cheek then she giggled at his behaviour and said cute then she looked in mirror and said it fine you loved someone but you didn't get that back but it's fine may be god destined to be loved by this man and she started getting ready .

Time skips :

Groom and his family members came to sanvi 's home and sanvi mom rushed to sanvi room and said they ready fast and by looking at she said my god so beautiful come come let's go downstairs..

Sanvi outfit:

And she came downstairs and sat on couch beside her father and her father introduced groom parents and his parents started complimenting her then sanvi 's father said let kids talk privately and sanvi looked at her father and said no with eyes the...

And she came downstairs and sat on couch beside her father and her father introduced groom parents and his parents started complimenting her then sanvi 's father said let kids talk privately and sanvi looked at her father and said no with eyes then signed no problem go then the groom stood with the force her parents and both went to back yard and they sat but for few minutes awkward silence passed then sanvi broke it and said hello sanvi then he introduced himself hello I'm Avinash

Here male lead enters Avinash

Avinash outfit:

Then sanvi said ok what do you do he said I'm engineer and I work at **** company then avinash asked  sanvi said im fashion designer and interior designer he said ok then sanvi started conversation again and said i accepted this proposal for my fa...

Then sanvi said ok what do you do he said I'm engineer and I work at **** company then avinash asked  sanvi said im fashion designer and interior designer he said ok then sanvi started conversation again and said i accepted this proposal for my father sorry I didn't mean to hurt you but I'm just saying then avinash said i don't want to marry not only you but  I don't want marry anyone by hearing those words sanvi got chills then she panicked and asked then why are you pretending he said I'm doing it for my parents and please don't say this to anyone and he said we should marry and he said if you love someone no need to fear you can be with him after our marriage too i don't mind by hearing these words sanvi stood and said i don't love anyone and do I look like a slut to have affair with someone after marriage and she left from there went to hall way and her father asked her yes or no then avinash came to hallway by fearing and he thought it is going to be end and then sanvi said yes and all felt happy and they started talking about the marriage and Avinash parents said we need to marry as early as possible because we have tight schedule in work so please then sanvi father said ok its fine and said pandit ji tell us a good date for marriage then padit ji said today is very good day for engagement and sanvi father terrified and said but we didn't have rings then avinash father no need to worry we planned this early then gave sanvi father rings then he asked sanvi she nodded her head and Avinash and sanvi exchanged rings and pandit ji said after 5 days we have a good date for marriage can we fix this then avinash father said yeah sure we can manage the procedure no need to worry then they fixed it and Avinash parents gave sendoffs and then avinash turned and looked at sanvi but sanvi eyes are still burning with anger ..... And sanvi father said i didn't expect this fast I'm so happy and said to sanvi go upstairs you can rest sanvi went to her room and layed on her bed and thinking about what avinash said and she changed in to her comforted clothes and fell asleep...

Next morning.

Sanvi mom rushed to her room and said sanvi wake up then sanvi woke and said what happened her mom said get ready you need to go shopping with Avinash parents and sanvi said what you guys are not coming sanvi mom said we are coming but not in your car we will come in another car so get ready so she said arrrahhhh fine and she got ready then her mom shouted come down then sanvi went downstairs she saw only Avinash and asked her mom you said i need to go with his parents then she his parents will come directly to mall from office so we need to go then sanvi mom said
No you need to go then sanvi went and and entered in his car and they drove to mall but both parents didn't arrived then both went in to mall but in short time there parents arrived and they completed shopping and Avinash parents said why don't we arrange haldi tomorrow then sanvi father said if you don't mind I will take full responsibility for this marriage I have only one daughter so please don't mind and please stay in our house upto marriage from today then avinash father fine we don't mind do as you want then sanvi father said thank you and said why don't you come this evening by packing things then avinash parents said sure we will and Avinash father said ok but avinash will come now it self with you we will pack his things and we come at evening and he patted on avinash shoulder and said go drop you wife at home then he nodded at brought then sanvi sat on car and they didn't talk now to and they drove to sanvi house and sanvi opened door immediately and went inside then sanvi parents car came and they said beta come inside we show you the room and he smiled and nodded ......

Want to know what happened next .....

Stick with me

Keep your loved ones close to you

I hope you guys support ❤️

Byeee.....