cph/14

rudra:...what the hell happened to her!?...maybe she needs more break! yeah yeah stop over thinking me! she's just need more break!....

*velgrynd in her room*
velgrynd: ugh its boring without rim-chan...oh well i hope that blondy will give me more break time he takes to much work-
..
..
..
..
..
..

*rudra knocks*
rudra: hello velgrynd i decided that you look tired snd bored so i decided to give you more break time!...for 5 months!

velgrynd: really?..thanks blondy*rushed out and heads to ruberios where rimuru is*

rudra:..*pale*...b-b-blondy?...right! no need to think! mission is follow velgrynd shes at... ruberios?...right...*heads to ruberios sneaky*

luminous:..why are you here lizard shouldn't you be with your HeRo?

velgrynd: forget about it! where is rim-channn!

luminous:*sigh* in his room but dont come in hehe i got in first!*heads*

rudra:...rim-chan again?...
______________________________________

lets see the ice continent pov:

guy: i told you velzard you cant have more break...

velzard: shut it hobbo demon! im gonna take a break this is to much snd its boring at least with rimu-kun its fin!*heads to ruberios*

guy: again with ruberios....wait...RIMU-KUN!?.....right like i said follow her...*followed her sneaky*
______________________________________

*thud*

rudra: what the hell get out!*whispering tone*

guy: what the hell? are you stalking your girl to?*whispering tone*

rudra: yes yes she has been out and she keeps talking about rim-chan thing*whisper*

guy: oh? velzard is taking about rimu-kun all day...*whisper*...

rudra: i know we are enemies guy
..but...we have to work together once to figure out who is this so called rimu-kun or rim-chan..*whisper*

guy: shh..your voice is getting loud they might hear us!*whisper*

velgrynd:...huh? i just heard something

velzard:..hm...same to...

guy/rudra: shit...

rimuru: heard someone? i dint hear anything :D*while looking at guy and rudras direction*.

guy/rudra: did he notice us?..

velzard/velgrynd: alright then
...we believe you!.

guy:...did he just save us?

rimuru: can you guys head ahead? ill follow!... I've learned my lesson no escaping! i dont wanna get punished....

velzard/velgrynd/luminous:...fine..

*the three girls head ajead and rimuru was left*...

rimuru:*heads to where guy and rudra was hiding*...yo guys why you spying?..

guy: aren't you the one who named us demon lords?...are you tryna take my partner?

rudra:...ehem....bring back the original velgrynd..

rimuru: what...? im not trying to take them? they just found me and took an intereste and trust me..theyre demon...!

*Velzard and velgrynd suddenly appeared*

velzard: ara ara~...who is the demon?

velgrynd:...hm...demon?...who?....

guy:oops blondy we are doomed!

rudra: oh my god demon! your so stupid they dint notice us now you spoke they noticed us!...damn you!

guy:... farewell rudra!

velzard:...*killing intent* dint i say not to follow you hobbo demon?.

rudra: PFFT! HOBBO DEMON! HAHAHAHA

guy:..stop laughing at me yo girl is angry to.

rudra: w-what?...

velgrynd: *angry*...oh come one you useless hero!...why cant you just leave me alone!

rudra:...u-useless h-hero...

guy: pfft- useless hero HAHHAHAHAHAHA....

rudra: stop laughing we sre both gonna die...

rimuru:...oopsi....i think ill head to lumi-chan now! bye!*heads to the room and left velzard and velgrynd with guy and rudra*

rudra/guy:...*gulp*...

guy: WE ARE SORRY! WE ARE JUST CIROUS!!

rudra: YES YES PLEASE FORGIVE USS!!

velgrynd/velzard:....NO!

*GUY AND RUDRA REICIVE AN TORTURE- I MEANT BAD EDUCATION!...*

*velgrynd and velzard headed to the room*

SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG! WE HAD AN EXAM AND I HAVE TO COMPLETE MY PERFORMANCE!