The Test

" Mahnaz, what do you think is the best way to test our love for each other? " Azeem asked sitting on the bed beside her.

" Maybe the challenges one goes through together... Or is there something else in your mind? " Mahnaz giggled.

" Yes. I agree. And so, let's announce to our relatives about our marriage. "

" So, you don't want to keep our nikkah secret anymore? "

" Nope. So, tomorrow, at Shifra's walimah, we will announce that we are married. "

" That will be fun... " Mahnaz and Azeem giggled ready to test their love.

At Shifra's walimah

" Where is bhai? " Shifra asked for her brother to his friends Zaeem and Naiim.

Kaizen, Shifra's husband, said,

" He is late for our walimah. That's bad. "

" He is on his way to the hall. "

" See, there he is. " Zaeem pointed at the main entrance.

The couple walked on the red carpet towards the stage.

" Who is she? "

" Who is she? "

They heard the whisperings as they passed through the chairs.

As they stood beside the newly married couple, Azeem announced,

" I am so happy to announce that I got married to Dr. Mahnaz. " Azeem called his wife and she came forward and stood beside Azeem.

The couple received lots of blessings but also some evil eyes of relatives.

" I was thinking of marrying you to Mahnaz, but Azeem was fast... " One of the relatives said.

" No worries, Ammi. I won't let them live happily. Maybe I'll kill Azeem. That way, Zaviera Baji can get the crown and I'll get married to Mahnaz. "

" In'shaAllah "

*****

A/n

So, how was the chapter?

Are you excited?

I am excited to type the next chapter.

I hope you all will enjoy it.

Stay tuned for more updates.

Until then, 

Stay healthy, stay safe.

Keep smiling.

Iram Khan

23/03/2024