Part 1

After Boo Radley saved Atticus’ kids, Jem and Scout, Atticus felt him self catching feelings for Boo Radley. Atticus was sitting in his office, his head resting on his hand, he looked at the legal papers in front him, he sighs. “I never thought I would be feeling for him…I thought I was straight….” He sighs. Atticus gets up from his chair, he looks around the room, papers lay astray on his desk. He looks out the window, the reflection bounces off his blue orbs and shiny black hair, that's slowly turning gray. Atticus then spots a very skinny and pale man staring back at him with gray almost colorless orbs. Atticus looks back surprised, he feels his face start to get red, he shuts the blinds. He then sits back down in his chair and covers his face with his hands…”Oh my, oh my….” He exclaims quietly. Then there's a faint knock on the door. “Atticus?” A small childlike voice calls out, Its Scout! Atticus speaks up. “Yes? C-come in…” He stutters due to being flustered. Scout walks in. “Atticus, why are you red?” She says. “It's nothing, Scout, don't worry” He responds. Scout then nods and walks off. As soon as Scout leaves, he leans back in his chair hardly being able to think, he can only think about Boo…Oh Boo’s Grey and colorless orbs, they have a sorta wonderful shine to them, oh his white wispy hair, almost like cotton candy….oh and is pale skin…his soft pale skin. Atticus couldn't think about anything but him. He sighs… “I need to confess to him” He thinks. Atticus gets up and starts to head towards the door, his heart pounding in his chest. He walks down the stairs and heads out the door towards the radley house. He looks around nervously before knocking on the door. He knocks on the door. Boo’s brother, Nathan opens the door. “What do you need, Mr. Finch?” He asks in an almost cold and dark tone. Atticus looks at him with nervousness. “I…um..need to see Arthur..” He says nervously. Nathan looks at Atticus. “Why?” He asks, confused. Atticus responds. “Well, because…um…he was a part of a legal incident and…um..i'm his lawyer..” Nathan looks at him with a raised brow. “Alright, Mr. Finch” Nathan then goes inside and he yells up to Boo. Boo then opens the door, his hands trembling..his voice is soft…quiet…”Yes..Mr. Finch?” He says softly. Atticus then speaks. “May you join me at the park?” Atticus says with a bit of nervousness but full of affection. Boo looks confused..but then nods slowly, he follows Atticus ... .Atticus leads him into a darker part of the wood, where there is no one around. Atticus grabs both of Boo’s hands…he stares into his eyes and speaks. “I love you Arthur” Atticus says with his full chest. Boo looks at him for a second…then nods. Boo then suddenly kisses Atticus. Atticus's orbs open wide in shock. Atticus grabs Boo by the waist and pulls him close. Atticus closes his eyes enjoying the taste of those pale soft lips. Atticus knocks on Boo’s lips with his tongue begging to enter. Boo opens his lips, they interlock tongues.