Mini special- part 1

One

This year, it is popular to organise beauty pageant in Jiu Cong Tian. Every year, the most beautiful one will be selected from beauties from all corner of the universe.

First year, Bai Qian was selected, second year was Feng Jiu, in the third year was Feng Jiu, the fourth year was Feng Jiu and fifth year was also Feng Jiu.

Little dough consulted Siming : "My mummy is really not as beautiful as sister Feng Jiu?"

Siming : "No, it is because your dad only acted as a judge for one year, whereas Dong Hua Dijun served for four years."

Netizen's Addition:

Later, Bai Qian and Feng Jiu felt this kind of activity is really boring and detrimental to their husbands' well-established image in the four corners of the universe. Thus, they asked Zhe Yan to take over as a judge ... So the winner in the sixth year was Zhe Yan, seventh year was Zhe Yan, eighth year was Zhe Yan, ninth year was Zhe Yan, the tenth year was still Zhe Yan:P

°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

Two

Cheng Yu hastily came to look for little dough: "There is good news and bad news to tell you. Which one do you want to hear first?"

Little dough: "... the good news."

Cheng Yu: "Your father played chess with Dijun (Emperor) and won."

Little dough: "... the bad news?"

Cheng Yu: "Dijun bestowed Gun Gun to your father as your marriage partner."

Little dough: "Isn't Gun Gun a guy? " (Bai Gun Gun is Dong Hua & Feng Jiu's unborn son)

Cheng Yu: "So, now you understand why I say this is bad news ..."

°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

Three

Little dough sighed and squatted beside Dong Hua: "I'm a little sad today."

"Ah? "

"I was chosen as the first one in the class to come out to recite the Buddha scripture."

"Then?"

"But the teacher did not praise me:( He said my father can recite the scripture back to front at my age. I blew out"

"That's normal."

"Why?"

"Because your father married your mother who passed on her gene to you, so it dragged down your IQ"

"..."

°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°
Four

One day, little dough consulted Dong Hua Dijun: "My mummy told me that I must become a good-hearted person. Only with a beautiful soul, there will be plenty of beauties who will like me in the future. Brother Dong Hua, you like sister Feng Jiu because her soul is very beautiful? "

Dong Hua: "I like her very beautiful appearance." Paused: "So you should strive hard to become handsome, this is most important."

°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°