right in front of you

Female!OC x Stiles Stilinski

a brief intro

Everyone who lived in Beacon Hills knew that its pride and joy was the sport of lacrosse, which was a bit off from the norm in terms of high school sports. Football, basketball, baseball- these were other schools' passions, but not Beacon Hills. Stickball games drew in more money than any other sport at Beacon Hills High School, whether it was because of its players and their aggression, or the referees who tended to let the fights between teams drag on for longer than necessary. People came to see dropped shoulders and helmets flying, grass stains on knees, and fists hurtling toward faces. Lacrosse was a violent sport, and its- arguably- best player loved that fact about it. 

Audria Newman had played lacrosse since she could hold the stick between her two small hands. At the age of six, she'd fallen in love with the sport and held that affinity for it all the way to her freshman year when she made first line. Much to her teammates' chagrin, she was unreal good and knew it. The same could not be said about her two best friends, Stiles Stilinski and Scott McCall. 

The three of them had been inseparable since their introduction in fourth grade. Where one of them went, the other two would be close behind, scrambling over themselves to beat the other to wherever they were going. It was hard to tear them apart, the glue that had been holding them together was extra strong and made of multiple spit handshakes over the years. They could get through anything together. 

While Scott was like a brother, Audi and Stiles had always had a special connection. They'd dealt their fair share of witty comebacks and smart-ass comments and weren't planning on stopping anytime soon. Together, their brains- both smart- canceled each other out and they became a mess of competitiveness and back-handed compliments that neither stung nor bit. The only problem was that, while Audi fell deeper and deeper into Stiles's hazel eyes, he grew more and more infatuated with Lydia Martin. 

But as the second semester of their sophomore year rolled along, Audi found herself shoving that aside in favor of focusing on her other best friend's sudden amazing lacrosse skills, her own internal battles, and new family secrets that swept the ground from beneath her unsteady feet. High school was already difficult, but after a seemingly harmless adventure into the woods, it became infinitely worse. Audi was left to choose between family and friends, herself or others, and her life or lacrosse.

or

In which, a girl falls for her best friend but he only has eyes for someone else. 

cast

Virginia Gardner as Audria Newman