Chapter Seven

CatNap POV: I woke up, remembering what happened last night, I decided to leave, when I got up I felt something grab my hand. "Please... don't leave me." I looked back and saw DogDay shivering, whimpering... having a nightmare, I sat beside him, he calmed down but was still shivering and whimpering. I looked at the clock 2:57 am, I decided it was too early to leave him alone, so I laid back down next to him, after a few minutes he wrapped around me. "I love you DogDay" I whispered, he wrapped tighter and started breathing down my very sensitive neck, I started getting horny, wanting him to pound me. I ended up falling asleep in his arms. 

*3 hours later*

DogDay woke me up and told me breakfast was ready. I got up and went to the bathroom to change and have a shower. After I was done I went downstairs to eat breakfast, he was waiting for me to eat, when we finished I started packing up my stuff to leave. "Where do you think you're going?" I heard Dogday question me, "Home" I replied, he grabbed my hips from behind, "You aren't going anywhere yet kitty~" he said breathing down my neck, he picked me up bridal style and taking me to his room, pinning me against the bed, at this point I only wanted him inside me, to cum deep in me, he started biting my neck gently, making me horny, he then full on bit my neck "OW!" I yelped, he got off me, looking down at me with a smirk. I felt blood trickling down my neck, he went back to the mark and sucked on it, taking my blood, it felt... good? When he was done his mouth was bloody and he was still smirking, "Now you're marked as mine. Sorry for hurting you, you can go now." :3

DogDay POV: After I was done marking him, he turned into a tomato when I said he was "mine", I started getting refreshed cause I was gonna go out with some of my other friends, he packed and left but then came back? "You're back! You need something hun?" He blushed when I called him that . "Does this make us... a thing?" He asked, I smiled "Of course kitty. Wanna know a secret?" I asked, he blushed and nodded "I've had a crush on you for awhile"  He blushed even harder and kissed me, we started to make out, but I felt like we were being watched, I heard giggling but CatNap paid no attention to it, we separated, a string of saliva connecting us, we panted for air when *KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* someone knock on my door, I knew who it was, they obviously took photos, and they'll bug me about this for so long. It's my other friends wanting to hang out, but now they know I have a boyfriend, I whispered "CatNap, if they ask questions, just try to change the subject especially if it's a personal question, ok?" He nodded, I went and answered the door, "Sup guys!" I said, they looked at me giggling, "You like that cat, don't you?" I just nodded, they smiled and yelled "Thats our man, he got himself a lover! Finally!" I blushed and let them in, they went over to CatNap and told him about me, "So your the lucky guy huh?" CatNap nodded, "Are you the top or bottom?" CatNap pointed down "Ooooooooo, guess what, in the other 2 very small relationships he's been in he's been the bot-" I whipped toward them "SHUT UP! I'd rather not, remember them." I sigh, trying to not remember the 2 very toxic relationships I've been in, not want to remember being raped.

Authors note: I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT POSTING ANYTHING FOR AWHILE PLEASE DINT LEAVE ME! I'm so sorry it's just that I got sick for a week, then lost motivation, then started wrong it down on my paper version and then not having energy to type. Over all it was basically a much needed mental break from writing and school. But now I'm making mush longer chapters, eventually they will be much bigger, but for now have this chapter for compensation. LOVE YALL!

Word count: 713