04

Lucifer fidgeting his hands, slightly nervous even though he was just smirking and using his 'King of Hell' status to force himself in. He walks in the room and sat on my bed. I closed the door and he pats the space beside him, signaling for me to sit. I sigh and went to sit on my bed.

We sat in awkward silence until he breaks the ice, "So... are you okay?"

I look at him, confused, expecting something else. Lucifer realised and continued, "I saw you running up the stairs, I'm sorry if I made any misunderstandings. My daughter told me you haven't used or show any type of powers ever since you came to the hotel. I might've misunderstood and took Alastor's aura by mistake, even though he's obviously not stronger than me" he whispered the last part, I still heard it tho.

You snickered, "Hey, it's okay! Well, I'm okay. Alastor and I usually are really close, positioning wise anyways, so I understand!". "So, what are you?" he continued. "What do you mean?" I questioned.

Lucifer then told me he had never once misunderstood auras. He knows someone's strength just by being a distance from them. He knows I'm strong, he also said I had a 'different' aura amongst the other overlords in Hell, it's like I'm more powerful than them. When he explained, I felt a sweat drip, all of my hiding, just for him to blow my cover? On the day of his arrival?

He was then interrupted by his phone call. He went out of the room, calling someone while I sneaked out, using my teleportation abilities. I teleported to Valentino's club, used my invisibility to walk in, skipping the long queue of horny sinners and going straight to the bar.

"Hey, sugar. What can I get ya?" the bartender asked me. I asked them to make something strong, this is a drink to forget kind of night. I don't drink often and even though I'm a powerful being, I have a shit alcohol tolerance. The bartender understood the assignment and made me a drink which I drank it all in one go, letting it burn my throat.

I felt someone grab my waist, a familiar touch. I turned around, feeling dizzy over the drink and look who it is. The owner of the club paying me a visit, huh? "Y/N, darling! What a surprise to see you, doll~ I didn't see your name in the list!" he smirked. You see right through him even though you're a little bit tipsy, I never sent him a text and he checks his namelist everyday, hoping to see me. "How did you know my name?" you asked, obviously confused since you've never told him. "Angel told me~ I asked him yesterday when he was on his break, I'm glad to see you again~"

He hesitated but continued, "I was scared that I scared you off, if I did anything to make your uncomfortable, I'm sorry". Valentino apologises? For making people uncomfortable? This is... unlike the Valentino that Angel describe as his boss. "Oh, you didn't, don't worry." you chuckled and gave him a reassuring smile. He spread out his wings and flew you to one of his VIP rooms, his hands never letting go of your waist.

I told him a thank you while he landed on the balcony, resting me on one of his couches, knowing I'm still tipsy."I'm afraid we got off the wrong hook, my name is Valentino. I had a bad time during the night we met, I meant it when I said you'd look great in my works though" he winked at me. "I was wondering, are you a very strong sinner? You were immune to my smoke." did he just admit it was poison in front of me...? You looked at him again, realising he didn't have his pipe with him this time, what a shocker. What's with everyone suddenly knowing I have 'powers' anyways? I've been in Hell for so long, no one seemed to notice. Well, except for the past few weeks where I've starting to meet strong demons... can they tell by my 'aura' like Lucifer?

"That's a story for another day!" you said to him and he pouted, genuinely curious. You probably would never say this but he was kinda adorable. You gently patted his hat, which made him squeak out moth noises which you chuckled at. He pulled you onto a lap and into a hug, a genuine one. You hugged him back, continuing to give him pats. You heard him sniffle under you, tearing up and making you worried.

"Are you okay?" you asked the moth overlord. He wipes his tears, "Y-yes, I apologise. It's been a while since I've hugged someone. Even though I get physical touch everyday by my... workers. I know they're only in it for the money. I'm in for the money as well but... money can't buy anything genuine like this. Can we stay like this for a while? Please?"

You both stayed in this position, you on his lap, caressing him as he buried his head in the crook of your neck, none of you letting go from each other.

*click click* A camera snaps.

Both of you lifting your heads up to see a girl, she had pink pigtails and very stylist clothing. "I'm posting you on Sinstagram, Val!" she snickered. He rolled his eyes and put me down from his lap, standing up and greeting the girl. Their height difference was... intense. "You must be Y/N!" she said to me and hugged me. "I'm... sorry? I don't know who you are."

She gasped, "Valentino! You didn't mention us to her?!". You spoke up, "Are you Velvette, perhaps? I've heard about you from Valentino." Fun fact, Valentino never talked about Velvette or Vox. We talked once and all he said was about his pornstars, his work and so on but never about Voxtek. Valentino gave me a surprised looked, he didn't expect me to cover for him.

"Oh my stars! I guess he did talk about me!" she giggled and pulled me into a hug then took a selfie. "What's your Sinsta account, girl? I wanna tag ya!" she said excitedly. "Oh, I actually... don't do social media."

Velvette gasped, "Girl you look too pretty to not have a Sinstagram account." She snapped her finger and teleported your phone into her hands. She smirks as she sees it's one of Vox's creations. "You a Vox fan?" she teased, still focusing on making an Sinstagram account for you. You gave her a glare and she laughed. She posted the picture of the both of you and tagged you. Your phone instantly blowing up with followers and your dms getting filled.

"Thank you, Velvette. I appreciate it." you said to her, she pulls you in for another hug. "I love your vibe girl! You're automatically on my close friend list!" her what now?

Suddenly, a golden portal appears infront of us. Valentino and Velvette visibly confused while I knew exactly who it is. "Sorry guys, seems like I have to go. I've been caught sneaking out." you said and laughed. "Alright girl! I saved my number in your phone by the way! See ya, kisses" she said while blowing a kiss. You and Valentino gave each other a wave.

Before you went through the portal, you see the door of the VIP room open, revealing a demon with a TV as a head, missing everything that happened. You notice the TV demon staring at you, you gave him a little wink, which made Valentino and Velvette turn around. You quickly went through the portal and once they turned back, the portal was gone.