𝟎𝟎𝟑

°˖✧˚ʚ 𝖆𝖈𝖙 𝖎 ɞ˚✧˖°
˖⁺‧₊˚𝘏𝘰𝘮𝘦˚₊‧⁺˖
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞𝟎𝟎𝟑➳❥

[The scene cuts to Nigel putting a small device in both of her arms.]

Nigel: "Sorry. Cold hands."

Caitlin: "I didn't even notice."

Nigel: "I'm Nigel, by the way. Huge fan of your figure skating."

Caitlin: "Thanks. It's nice to meet you."

Severus furrowed his eyebrows. He didn't like him. Caitlin looked away.

[Nigel got his tablet.]

Nigel: "We're gonna help you figure this out, Caitlin." [Caitlin nodded before he helped her up.] "Let's get you to the lab." [Caitlin got her stuff before following.]

[The scene cuts to a machine where really hot tungsten is seen in a big cylinder-shaped container.]

Caitlin: "What's this?" [Caitlin walked around it.]

Carla: "It's to test how your ability affects molecular motion. That shaft is solid tungsten, and it's heated to over 2,000 degrees centigrade. I want you to cool it down. And when we determine how you can do that, we can figure out the best way to help you. Best we could do in such little time."

Caitlin: "So, this is where you've been for the last hour."

Carla: "I had to reschedule my day for this, Caitlin. A lot of things around here require my attention."

Caitlin: "At least Dad dropped what he was doing and put me first."

Ouch

[Carla sighed,]

Carla: "Whenever you're ready." [Caitlin approached the tungsten before the cold fog came out of her hands] "Don't hold back." [Caitlin controlled the fog and it went into the tungsten, freezing the whole thing. Her eyes widen in shock as she lowers her hands.]

[The scene cuts to Carla and Caitlin still in the lab, talking.]

Carla: "How long have you had these abilities?"

Caitlin: "They started manifesting a few months ago, but I'm assuming I got them when my other mom and I got kidnapped and experimented on,"

Theodores eyes widened as Tony shook his head.

Carla: "For six months? And you haven't told anyone?"

Caitlin: "Just Marietta, and Peter. You're my third."

Carla: "I told you, you should have come with me when I first wanted to meet you, you could have had access to all the world-class facilities."

Caitlin: "Ironic when you didn't want me as a baby, and now you do," [Carla sighed,] "I'd have all of my work be in the shadow of your reputation."

Carla: "Of course, the only time you need me is when you're in trouble. And never your father."

Caitlin: "He has enough on his plate. And what the hell is that supposed to mean?"

Carla: "Oh come on, sweetie. You ran off into New York to play footsie with the Avengers and dance on ice. Not to forget how you'd be gone all year round to your magic school."

Caitlin: "I was trying to make a name for myself."

Carla: "For three years, barely a word, until trouble hits,-" [Caitlin scoffed and looked away.] "-And then here you come, walking through the door and expecting Mommy to drop everything in her life to try to fix it.-"