1

WHISPERS OF HEART

"Trapped in a world that wasn't her own she had to find her escape. She lit people around her and satisfied their needs while sacrificing her own desires. She touched the lives of people around her. While being acutely depressed Alyza made sure people around her were jovial. To the world she was just one person but to us she changed our world's forever." said Evelyn, best friend of Alyza, in a statement to the media.

"It's so much darker when a light goes out than it would have been if it had never shone." spoke Alan, her boyfriend quoting John Steinbeck in an interview with THE TIMES.

"Alyza Brown who had committed suicide on 23 March,2024 lived a life filled with glamour, love, and luxury while being severely depressed and anxious. Her life is a testimony that a life filled with luxury and elegance can be subject to sorrow." quoted an article.

EVELYN'S POV:

As the days pass by the pain intensifies and it has been hard to come in terms with the fact that the only person who knew me closely and had been there for me since I could remember, is now gone. I just want her to know that baby you were the best person I've ever had. Witnessing her life from the very start i.e. her childhood to her rise in fame and her falling for Alan Baker to when she got diagnosed with acute depression and her slowly withering away from this world I've seen it all. It was indeed an honor to watch her bloom into the amazing person that she had grown to be and I would put anything on stake if it means having her back and cherishing her.

Her boyfriend, Alan was the one who truly loved it and it was quite evident in the way he looked at her. After receiving the news of her unfortunate demise he isolated himself from the media and fame. He blamed himself for her death while repeatedly stating that had he identified her tendencies and pattern earlier he'd have been able to save her.

Being the one to observe her life quite closely I thought about writing a book acknowledging and cherishing her life. This book talks about the way fame was the reason for her joyful and happy life while also being the reason for her demise. The way a cheerful person went on to become depressed. This is an account of her life penned by me and Alan - "WHISPERS OF HEART".

***************

Well this is my first story so show it some love and let me know do you guys want a dual or single pov? Also lemme know the reviews about this chapter as well... Well I know it was quite a short chapter but it was more like an introduction chapter and hence I made it shorter....

Disclaimer:

This work, "Whispers of Heart," is a creative endeavor that respects intellectual property rights and is not intended to infringe upon any existing copyright, in any language or form. All characters, events, and themes portrayed within this narrative are entirely fictional, and any resemblance to real persons, living or deceased, is purely coincidental.

In crafting this story, we have taken great care to handle sensitive subject matter with the utmost respect and empathy. While "Whispers of Heart" explores themes such as depression and suicide, it does so with the intention of fostering awareness, understanding, and empathy towards those grappling with such challenges.

We value constructive criticism and welcome thoughtful engagement with the content. However, we emphasize that this work is a product of creativity and does not endorse or condone any form of hate speech, discrimination, or derogatory commentary. We urge readers to approach the material with sensitivity and refrain from engaging in harmful discourse.

Additionally, no part of this story may be distributed, published, transmitted, modified, displayed, or used to create derivative works in any language without explicit permission from me.

Trigger Warning: This narrative contains depictions of mental health struggles, including themes of depression and suicide, which may be triggering or distressing to some individuals. Reader discretion is advised. If you or someone you know is experiencing mental health difficulties, please seek support from a trusted individual or professional resources. Remember, you are not alone, and help is available.