Episode 1

A man in his late 40s stare at the young girl with his worried widened eyes which were ready to come out any soon

Mr Kang: No Yn! I can't let you do that. You're so young.

*The young girl named Yn shook her head with a never ending confidence*

Yn: Sir, this is what my life is. We need to end the toxic lives of those heartless killers!

*She hissed with pain in her voice as Mr Kang could see nothing but hatred in her eyes*

Mr Kang: But it can affect both your personal and professional life, Yn.

Yn: I care less about it.

*She muttered coldly as he nod his head*

Mr Kang: Fine. But there are some points you've to be aware of when you will go to there.

Yn: Tell me. I'll take care of them.

*He started telling him everything that she has to follow after going to the destination*

~Time skip

A man entered inside a room and bowed down at 90° level infront of another man who was sitting on a couch folding his legs like a king. A cigarette was captured between his index and middle finger as he look at his man before speaking coldly.

??: Speak.

Man: The girl you're looking for giving birth to your heir has arrived.

??: Send her inside.

*The man bowed and walked outside. The other man puffed on his cigar as the door opened revealing a young girl who was non other than Yn. She stood infront of him while looking down. He stare at her from head to toe and then at her face*

??: You seems to be so young. Why here to give birth to a stranger's baby?

Yn: I need money.

*She spoke coldly looking down*

??: Look at me.

*He ordered making her look up at him as their eyes met. They both finally saw each other's face. He was indeed handsome while she was heavenly beautiful*