Chapter 78

“This is Young Master’s sincerity. Please accept it, Mr. Kim.” namjoon approached him. Although his attitude was not impolite, underneath the facade, he actually looked down on him.

A man who was loyal to jaewon had no right to stand by the side of his outstanding young master!

Taehyung sized namjoon up. In their past lives, namjoon had once disrespected him. This time, if he stepped too far out of line, he would definitely make him pay for it.

But this man was just like hoseok. They were both absolutely loyal to jungkook.

Considering their devotion for jungkook, he decided not to be petty with either of them.

At the end of the day, he had caused their disdain through his own actions.

“My room is on the second floor. Please follow me.” taehyung guided him. Namjoon led several men, who were carrying the boxes, after him.

They not only moved the boxes into his room but also unpacked the clothes and arranged every piece neatly in his closet. They went on to store the shoes into the shoe rack.

The Jeon Villa people were extremely efficient when it came to their work. They were done with the task in a matter of minutes.

Taehyung took in the shoes and clothes. He thought that jungkook had moved over the ones which he previously bought for him at the Jeon Villa. But it turned out...

These were completely different. Even the shoes were new.

In other words, jungkook had spent another large sum of money on clothes and shoes for him.

He took a closer look and realised that these clothes were two sizes smaller than the ones at the Jeon Villa. He held up a few pieces against himself and realised that they fit his current figure perfectly.

He had never expected for jungkook to be this attentive.

It would have been fine if he had sent over the old ones. He could have worn them even if they were slightly loose.

He spent thirty million dollars on them. Since he had bought him clothes twice, jungkook had nearly spent sixty million dollars in total.

His heart ached for jungkook's wallet despite the fact that this money was nothing but a small change for him.

“Mr. Kim, if there is no other matter, I will take my leave now.” namjoon said in a questioning tone. After receiving his nod, he guided the men down the stairs.

“Butler Kim, won’t you sit for a little while?” eunji tried to hold him back.

“I won’t trouble you.”

...

Upstairs, jennie showed  Yuna and irene the photos she had previously taken secretly at the Jeon Villa and tried to build a wrong picture.

She lied to them that she had found taehyung pitiful and begged jungkook to buy him some clothes. But she never expected jungkook to be so generous.

Both  Yuna and Irene sighed in admiration. They responded by saying that the Commander truly cared a lot for Jennie. Otherwise, he would not have been so generous to his younger brother-in-law.

It hadn’t been easy for jennie to send the two of them away. Finally, she stepped into taehyung's room and saw that his closet was filled to the brim with lavish, expensive clothes from famous, international brands. She was used to spending extravagantly, but even she could not afford to buy such expensive clothes.

These dresses were much more valuable than the ones she normally wore by several times!

Jealousy slashed across jennie's beautiful face. She said in a sour tone, “These clothes are so expensive. Third Brother, with your figure, it’ll be a waste even if you put them on. Why don’t you... sell them and get money in return!”