Alone

So, there I was, unsure of where I was. the only thing I knew was a date and a name: May 22, 1254, and Jaxonn. These two things were etched into my Memory. For a while I just Stayed laid down in the same area I manifested in.

I took in the surroundings, three spikes of Stone that look as if they had just shot out of the ground, the rouble still settling around them. There were trees that were still yet filled with life and motion. the green leaves of the trees and bushes were swaying with the wind as it blows.

In the spot I lay there was a golden trimmed black symbol in-bedded into the earth. The symbol was a triangle with two semi circles on the bottom, in between the semi circles was another smaller triangle.

I saw animals walking around and flying. From what I could tell I was different from them all. I did not have wings to fly or a tail, I was not small like bugs, or the same color as anything else.

I was the only one that looked like what I looked like. In other words, I was alone. But I did not let that Stop Me, I needed to do something before a big animal eats me or something. So, with nothing else to do I let watching animals and my imagination guide me in the journey of learning the ins and outs of movement.

I was able to move my hands, head, and body easily enough but at the right times proved to be a bit harder. Animals turned out to be super useful in this process, I saw that animals walked on four feet with some feet on the ground and some in the air moving forward. That was how I learned how to crawl.

Over time My hands and knees started to hurt from all my crawling. I had noticed that birds only have two legs, so I tried to walk on two legs as well, and it was more effective than crawling. Birds also helped me learn how to grab things.

For years I honed these skills and learning more things like how to jump and climb. In these years of experimenting, I was able to make myself a small house on cliff edge where nothing could get to me. I made sticks and rocks into tools; I made Cover for my self from moss I got from trees and hide I got from dead animals. Before I knew it ten years had passed. I felt accomplished in my life so far, yet one thing loomed over me, I was still alone.

A new day Was on the rise When I woke I thought it would be like any other day. I walked out of my hut to the crisp warn air, and the son's raise warming me up. i climbed the ladder i had to get to flat ground. I did my morning check ups to make sure no Animals got into my crops. Then I saw something strange, there was a blue flame with a black center, just Floating on the forest edge. I just stood there watching the flame flicker and burn, until it started to floating away, at that point I ran after it.

dodging trees and any optical that was My way. When it stoped, I thought I had caught it, but just as I pounced it faded away. I slammed into the ground, but the impact was softened by the grass on the ground. While I got up, I recognized that I had been in this place before. It was the place I had been manifested.

This time the around the ground had gotten greener. the once open dirt covered by grass, the spicks of store had been dulled and moss had grown on the tops. Everything felt smaller and yet so big at the same time. But something was off the air smelled different and more important the symbol was gone.

I looked around swiftly, just to notice that in one of the corners all the plants had been cut down and lying on the ground making a path. That was the moment that I knew my life was about to change. I decided to follow the trail because I might find something new. As I followed My heart begun to race, i started to pick up speed, and time seemed to slow down.

I just kept running, then I saw something I had never seen. What I saw was a long silky red robe with white fur on the top and bottom. And I thought I had a lot of time before I got to it. But then I slammed into it.

As I collided with it, me and whatever it is had hit the ground. Time still seen slow, but I decided to look at where I was. I was in a meadow in the middle of the forest. In the middle of this meadow was a large tree that was defying the tests of time. Scattered around the meadow were a bunch of boulders hidden thanks to the amount of grass that sat on top of all of them.

Once I knew My surrounding my attention shifted to what I hit. By then he had shifted his body to face Me. One of his arms held back, behind him stood two men in suits of armor, both holding the hilt of their swords ready to attack. Yet all three of them were completely still.

"Your highness what would you like us to do?" Asked one of the knights in a strict but calm voice.

"I want you to stand down" the Man on the floor in front of me commanded.

"Of course your majesty" The other knight said as both let go of their swords and loosened their stance.

I could not believe it somehow; I could understand them. And their structure was like mine, Yet also so different. The man who was laying in front of me wore a white shirt, but the arms now had green and brown marks on it from him falling. on the ground next to him laying a golden crown sparkling with its gemstones. Once I looked at the crown, he snapped his head to it as well.

"Oh, ya, right" he then shakes his head, then stood up hit himself off and placed his crown on his black fluffy hair.

"Well, let me introduce Myself, i'am king Haider, these are My royal guards, the one.
with one eye is lieutenant Rush, and the one with the weird face is major spook," he said, "and you are?" Haidar ask sticking his hand out. I could not reply because I did not know how. But I took his hand anyways, and he pulled me up.