6: The shopping

Taehyung's pov

A week passed like that, we were returning to Korea in 2 weeks. I wanted to stay a little longer here but our work was pending and both me and Joonie hyung had to cover them all. It was currently afternoon and I had just finished sending mails to my employees regarding office works, then I went to take a shower.

I stepped out of the bathroom after taking a long shower, wrapping a towel around my waist I made my way towards the dresser, I grabbed a small towel and dried my wet hair.

Not gonna lie I do have a sexy body, without even working out regularly. A proud smirk formed on my lips as I take a look of myself in the mirror. I tossed the small towel leaving my hair half dried, I made my way towards my wardrobe just then Jimin entered my room.

"Taehyung-sii." I heard his voice as I moved my gaze towards him. He smiled cheekily at me laying on my bed with his palms under his chin and elbows against the mattress for support.

"What?" I replied as I took out a black tee and a blue faded jeans from my wardrobe. "Everyone's calling you for lunch." He answered.

"Hmm coming." I said as I proceed to wear my clothes. "On what?" Jimin said as I stopped processing for a second and looked at him immediately, finding him smirking. God such a dirty motherf*cker he is!

"In your ass, b"tch!" I glared at him as I grabbed a cushion from the nearest couch and threw at him but he caught it laughing making me roll my eyes.

Soon I found myself sitting at the dinning table with my family. Hyung and noona came back from their honeymoon early morning, and me and Jimin didn't leave a chance to tease him while he was on his honeymoon only to get threatened that he'll disturb me like that when I'll be on my honeymoon. 

"Noona this meal is so delicious!" I exclaimed as I got lost in devouring the taste of indian food. Ever since Hyung and Noona got married we're getting to eat mouth watering indian cuisines. Not that I have never tasted indian food, I have, as my mom is indian but it's been years since I ate such delicious food.

"Thanks.." she replied with a warm smile as she served us more food before she sat beside hyung to eat.

"Anushka beta, did you buy any dress for Holi yet?" Mom asked noona.

"No, mom, I have a dress I bought few months ago so I will wear that only." She replied while eating.

"What? No. It's your first Holi after marriage buy a new dress na." Mom insisted but Noona shook her head. "It's okay mom, and Namjoon is also busy today, he has an online meeting to attend." She replied.

"If I were at hyung's place I would have cancelled all my meetings for my wife.." said Jimin as he smirked, Hyung narrowed his eyes at him and said "First get a job tiny boy." I laughed at his words while Jimin rolled his eyes.

"So what? Go with Taehyung and Jimin and take Jiya too." Mom said to noona as I snapped my head towards her immediately at the mentioning of my name.

"Me?" I swallowed the food I was eating.

Jimin patted my back as he whispered in my ear "I told you bro, aunty is the biggest supporter of your lovestory." I rolled my eyes and hit his stomach with my elbow earning a groan from him.