Chapter 1 "You'll see me again I promise".part one

No one's POV

A few years ago:

Olivia and Devin best friends. "Din!" Olivia and Devin hugged. Devin and Olivia have been friends for 900 years but that's only 9 in Never-Land years. "I've got a secret." She said again. "What is the secret?" Devin asked. "My mommy has got a new job. And we're moving to a new house. Out of Never-Land". She answered happily.

"Wow! Will I ever see you again?" Devin asked sadly. "Sure you will Devin". Peter Pan answered patting his head. "You'll see me again I promise". She said sticking out her pinky. "Because we are best friends..." Olivia said. "Forever". Devin added doing the same.

"I made you a going away card!". Devin said giving her the card. "Thanks and you can have my most favorite bandana because you are very special and so you never forget me and you keep it forever". She said giving her the scarf. " I'll never forget you Din. Bye Din". She said again getting on her mother's horse. "Don't go Oliy". Devin said with tears in his eyes. Before her mother pulled off she got off and hugged him again and got on the horse and they left and they never seen each other since.

This made me cry
I am in tears
And then again
I do cry eazyly