Regret. Pt 1 💫

AN:This is my second story I ever wrote. I had Ai help me with correct grammar and punctuation. Write down in the comments ideas for more <3 (It's the C!pumpkin duo and the C!tnt duo.) I recommend listening to the chosen song while reading this <3

❤️-fluff

💫-angst

💞-smut

Tw:swear word's

⊱ ────── {.⋅ hurtless by Dean Lewis ⋅.} ───── ⊰

https://open.spotify.com/track/0wxRBFbcFylycUF7uf6nPO?si=WnsOGaZwQxKGsQR9J8QEqQ&utm_source=copy-link

⋅. ───── ⊰⋅. ───── ⊰⋅. ───── ⊰⋅. ───── ⊰⋅. ───── ⊰

Quackity's pov:

It was a random Sunday, and me and Wilbur got into a fight because I asked him if he could for once treat me like his fiancée and not like his enemy. I was unhappy with how I was treated. I felt like Wilbur only used me for *my body*, just like Schlatt did. Wilbur never took him out on dates or complimented him; he never even said "I love you." It's like they were still enemies but lovers. That doesn't make sense. This is how it all started.

Q: "I wanted to talk to you, Wilbur, and it's how we act in the relationship. Sometimes it's like we're more enemies than lovers. I want you to act like my fiancée, take me out on dates, care for me, and make me compliments. Tell me from time to time you love me. That's the kind of attention I lack from you." I looked up at Wilbur while crossing my arms over my chest.

Wilburs pov:

I listened to Quackity's words and suddenly just felt my mood snap. Hearing all this, I didn't know what to say or if I wanted to say anything to begin with.

"I can't do these things, Quackity."

No one's pov:

Q: "Why not? Is it that hard to show a little bit of love?" Quackity raised an eyebrow while speaking; he wasn't even surprised. He sighed. Why even ask for a little bit of romantic attention from someone you call your 'fiancee' if it's not possible? It's like Wilbur didn't care at all.

Wilbur glared at Quackity. He had many reasons why, but Quackity wouldn't understand anyway. When Quackity kept on nagging, he finally snapped.

"Quackity! Why do you think I can't do any of those things? Obviously, you don't fucking deserve to be treated that way."

Wilbur growled. You could smell a hint of alcohol on his breath. Of course he was drunk. They got into an argument yesterday, and Wilbur got drunk.

Quackity's eyes widened in surprise. "You don't deserve to be treated that way." Oh, that hurt. It reminded him of when Schlatt said those things to him. Quackity let his hands down. You could tell the hurt in his eyes and broken voice.

"What do you mean I don't deserve to be treated that way!?"

Wilbur scoffed and rolled his eyes, ignoring the quackity question. Quackity was hitting all the wrong buttons till he finally snapped. He was so fed up with Quackity's shit that if he didn't like how the relationship was, he should just break up.

"Awh, are you going to cry now because I told you the truth? Get your sh*t together, and if you aren't happy with how the relationship is, then just simply break up and get the fuck out of my room. I don't want to see your face."

Quackity looked at Wilbur, letting tears fall down his face. He walked out of the room and made his way to the house entrance to smoke. After a few minutes, he sat down on the staircase. He heard some footsteps behind him. He didn't care to look to see who it was. He saw a big shadow sit next to him. It was Schlatt.

Schlatt walked up to the steps, getting out his key. He was actually going to ignore Quackity-but he couldn't do that. He had to say something.

Stop sulking. You know, I only like to see you cry when we're fucking. What're you so upset about? Your wilby...?

Schlatt hummed with a snicker and sat next to the other, a shit-eating grin on his face.

"Shut up, bastard, and go away."

Quackity growled, not daring to look at Schlatt. He has no shame talking that way. If he were him, he would be more than ashamed to say that to someone.

"And if you need to know, yes, I'm upset about Wilbur."

He muttered before finishing his cigarette. He reached for his fourth cigarette. He wouldn't care less that he's smoking way too many at once.

Schlatt hummed and shrugged before he snatched Quackity's cigarette, lighting it and letting it rest on his lips. He didn't really care that Quackity wanted it; they shared a lot more than cigarettes before.

"Ah, yes, tragic-truly tragic. What a shame; that boy truly is crazy. I can't believe you went for someone like him when I'm right here."

⋅. ───── ⊰⋅. ───── ⊰⋅. ───── ⊰⋅. ───── ⊰⋅. ───── ⊰

AN: Pt 2 is coming soon <3 Let me know in the comments if you like it. It's something me and my friend once did in a roleplay.

Words count:838