Coming Soon:

Hello Everyone Season 3 Of Arifureta is Coming this Fall, meaning the New Journey is about to begin soon, and I can't wait to do a fanfic on this one soon.

But For Bios in this one for Season 3 is going to be a little tricky, despite which Weapon, Clothing, and Vehicle you want to Add to the Character, so I'm probably won't be Adding any more weapons in the third Season, I'm not saying I'm going to s...

But For Bios in this one for Season 3 is going to be a little tricky, despite which Weapon, Clothing, and Vehicle you want to Add to the Character, so I'm probably won't be Adding any more weapons in the third Season, I'm not saying I'm going to stop, but I'm thinking about it soon so as that settles I'm sure things will be more tricky.

Arifureta Season 2 is still being worked on right now, of course I haven't updated in a While, because I have been busy, but maybe not that much, well you know what I mean, like Work, and Family stuff.

So I'm trying to make sure I don't have any mess up words if you find one in the chapters of season 2 let Me know.

So that's it for me today, I hope you guys are excited about this new season of one of my favorite Anime Shows, but I know some of you like this anime too, and I'm sure I would like to hear about what you think of it.

Ok I'm out Cheers.