Chapter 80

Strangers had to register before they could enter the district, but taehyung had been coming and going in for the past few days so the security guard recognised him.

Moreover, he had paid him a visit in advance and notified him that yoongi was the owner of one of the properties here. He had also described his appearance. Thus, the security guard allowed them to enter after he checked their appearances under the mask.

The district catered to the upper-middle class, and the paths for cars and pedestrians were separate.

Tall and lush trees were planted on the sidewalks between buildings, and there were many grey colored, long benches besides the pedestrian walkways. Multiple gazebos and fountains dotted the area for residents to cool off under. Willow greens that swayed with the wind were planted on the banks of the ponds and the breeze brought along a scent of nature that refreshed the heart.

The district had an extremely beautiful environment!

Yoongi turned his head to look at taehyung who was walking alongside him. The light breeze gently swept past them. Thanks to his presence, yoongi managed to enjoy a rare moment of tranquility despite his heart that had been submerged in the darkness for so long.

Taehyung stepped out of the elevator on the 20th floor. He turned left, and reached a two-room apartment. He pressed his finger on the fingerprint lock of the security door to unlock it.

He shared the passcode for the electronic lock with yoongi, and said, “Henceforth, whether you are entering or leaving, use the fingerprint lock. If you want the key, I’ve placed it on the bedside table in the master bedroom.”

Yoongi nodded with a sound of affirmation.

The entrance led to a white-tiled living room with a connected dining room. The walls were covered in a bright yellow embroidered wallpaper, and the edges of the ceiling were covered in a flowery pentacle pattern. Within the room laid a simple fabric sofa, along with a 55-inch television hanging on the wall. The three rooms were furnished with dark brown solid wood flooring. All-in all, the place gave off a comfortable and pleasant feeling. The entire house was decorated in a modern and exquisite style.

Taehyung gave him a tour of the house, and briefly explained. “This house has already been renovated by the developer. There are three bedrooms and two living rooms, two toilets and one kitchen, all within the compact area of 85 square meters. The master bedroom and the living room are bigger, while the rest of the rooms are a little smaller. However, there’s a balcony, so it’s quite practical.”

The larger pieces of furniture such as the television, sofas and beds were gifts by the developer. However, they were all pretty cheap, not more than a few thousand dollars.

Yoongi stopped in front of the closet in the master bedroom and took a look inside. He found a few sets of men’s clothing hanging in there, including shirts, coats and pants...

He pulled the drawers open and even found underwear and socks.

It was impossible that these were also provided by the developer, right?

He checked the sizes of the clothes. Even the underwear fit him perfectly.

What did this imply?

Taehyung had him in his heart!

Yoongi was immediately excited by the thought, and could help but stutter. “tae, these clothes...”

“Oh those...” taehyung calmly said, “I thought that the clothes you used to own when you lived in the Kim home were too old and outdated. I handed them over to the helper, Auntie Baek, and gave her some money to buy new clothes for you. She also bought some kitchen utensils. I didn’t expect her to also...”