The Summoning

In Scotland an 18 year old girl along with her brother who is 20 years old were Bobsledding down the stairs

Whoa it's Sydni and Jordan Beattie soaring into the lead of the Olympic bobsled! Jordan yelled as he and his sister were bobsledding down the stairs.

Uh oh race over bro. Sydni said.

Before the two of them hit the cinder block they jumped off the staircase and did a flip until their father Timothy Brent Beattie, but everyone calls him Brent managed to catch Sydni while Jordan landed safely.

Gotcha, sweetheart. Timothy said.

Hey dad, nice catch. Sydni said she pats his shoulder.

He puts her down as they walk over to their mother Melissa Beattie one of the famous archaeologists.

Jordan, Sydni, have I ever mentioned how I feel about bobsledding down 12th-century banisters? She scolded and turns around to look for an artifact.

Oh come on, mom. Jordan said.

We are on vacation since Jordan and I graduated remember? Sydni reminded her.

Point taken, I shouldn't be much longer. Melissa said.

Yeah, that's what you said two hours ago. Jordan crossed his arms.

I know, time sure flies when you're having fun. she said.

As she continues to look for artifacts, until she finds an ancient bowl and blows the dust off it.

Found it! She shouted.

We missed a day at the beach, for an old salad bowl? Jordan said looking unimpressed.

This is an exquisite example of Moorish pottery, young man! Melissa scolded.

And what was it used for? Timothy asked.

Well salads mostly. Melissa answered.

They turned around to see Jordan and Sydni standing right next to a door.

Oh come on mom, look at this place. There's gotta be something more exciting around. Jordan said.

As he was about to open the door, Melissa tries to stop him.

Jordan! She yelled, Jordan opened the door and bats started to fly all around them.

Bats, I hate bats! Timothy shouted.

I agree with you dad! Sydni shouted while agreeing with her father.

Jordan accidentally hits a pillar in the whole Temple, crashing down. The Beattie family started to run out of the building before it collapsed on top of them. They managed to get out with an artifact and they saw the whole place trashed.

Um, anyone for dominoes? Jordan asked nervously.

The Beattie family went back to London to go to the British museum, so that the artifact can be with the other artifacts so people can see it. Because Melissa and her family moved to London, so she can achieve her dream of becoming the greatest archaeologist. So she was given a job at the British museum so she can collect more artifacts.

Whoa, how did anybody hold their noses in one of these things? Jordan asked.

While Sydni took the old rusty knight helmet off his head.

That I don't know bro. Sydni said.

The British museum of antiquities is in your debt again, Mrs. Beattie. Your talents are being squandered here in London. You should be out in the field full time, discovering other ancient treasures like you did with our prized Book of the Dead. The owner of the museums said with gratitude.