intro****

Kim seungmin, age 17, calm by nature, a puppy like guy and the top student in his school, won many competition. He wasn't really popular as he only has a small group of friends. His only friend was Jisung, Felix and jeongin. But he still some guy had confessed to him. And he had a secret admirer. Though he is 2nd younger in his group but he was the most timid one and really fragile. And that's why he is always bullied. But he never let others knew about it.

One the other hand Lee Minho, was the popular and freaking rich guy. He was well known to everyone. Though he had many friends but he was super close with 3 guys. Bangchan, the 1st son of the Chan cor., Seo Changbin, the sole hair to Seo groups, who had salon in every city and also had their own cosmetics, and lastly the Hwang Hyunjin, son of the Hwang entertainment, the well known for their drama artists. They also have another friend. To be said Minho's friend, Jaehuyn. Their parents are also close friend. In short they were family friends who grew up together. Minho always considered him like his brother. But Jaehuyn doesn't stays with Minho as he likes to stay with his friends more and minho respects it. 
Lee Minho was not so good at study but he was super athletic. And girls are willing to die to see him everyday while he plays. He he dies for someone else.

A/n- guys it's my first ff. I tried to write another one before. But for some reasons I deleted it. So in other words it's still my first.. remember to vote it. I am gonna publish 2 chapter at once.
Guys, it has already been 6 years 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭