WHAT'S PURE LOVE

Yn pov:-
Hello everyone, my name is yn and I am from busan. Well I am a top student in my school and this year I got into hankuk university which is the top university of South Korea. My family is so happy for me. Right now I am packing my stuff and my mom is helping me.

Yn mom:-
Aishhhh!!! Take this kimchi with you too

Yn:-
But mom what if the jar leaks and stains my clothes.

Yn mom:-
Ayeeeee!! How could it leak. I packed it so tightly. Don't worry. You just take this with you.

Yn:-
Ohk ohk give it to me...

Yn mom:-
That's my girl.

Yn dad:-
Yn are you ready?

Yn:-
Yes dad I am ready.

Yn dad:-
Ok come otherwise you are going to miss the train.

Yn:-
Mom I am going bye. I am going to miss you so much.

Yn mom:-
Me too honey!

(Then yn hops on the taxi and wave at her family for one last time. Well in her family there is her mom, her dad and a cute little doggy. Small family but happy family.)

At the station:-

Yn:-
Yessssss!!! I finally arrived. Well Seoul is really beautiful. This is my first time coming here. I am so excited for my first day at the university . I wonder if I am going to make any friends but I will give it my best........

(Then yn took a taxi to reach the campus)

After 1 hour

Yn pov:-
Ohkk so I finally reached at the campus. But why am I getting goosebumps all of a sudden it is not that cold but still.
Then suddenly a football came towards me and I was almost going to get a nosebleed from it but ...................
Someone dodged it.

??? :-
Hey are you new here!!

Yn:-
Yeahhh it is my first day here!!

??? :-
It looks like you surely do have your first day here but don't try to make it your last day on this planet.

Yn:-
What do you mean by that??

??? :-
Well I don't know if you are dumb or what but can't you see you are standing in the middle of the football court.!!!!!

(Yn pov:- suddenly I realized that he was right.. I was really standing in the middle of the football court. I felt so embarrassed)

Yn:-
Ummmm!! Sorry I was just busy admiring the campus that I didn't noticed. I am really sorry........

??? :-
Hey hey chill!!!! What's your name??

Yn :-
Why should I tell you, I don't even know you.....

??? :-
Oh gosh!! It is not like I am gonna kidnap you or something.

Yn:-
Still.......

??? :-
Okkkk cool!! Well my name is jimin, now what's your name..

Yn:-
I don't know, I remembered while entering the campus but I just forgot sorry!!!

Jimin:-
How can someone forget her name.!!

Yn:-
I don't know ask that person.

(Saying this I ran away from that situation. That boy looked at the direction I ran and started laughing.Well jokes on him I didn't came here to introduce myself)

Jimin:-
This girl is weird!!

Yn :-
What a great day first I embarrassed myself by standing in the middle of the football court, then I met that jimin guy now I am not even able to figure out the principal's office.........

??? :-
Are you lost or something!!

Yn:-
Whyyy!!

??? :-
Umm I mean you went through this same hallway 3 times and again you came here, that's why......

(Yn pov:- oh god how many times I am going to embarass myself. I thought that why all the hallways are looking same to me but I didn't knew that I was roaming in the same hallway all the time.....)

Yn:-
It is my first day and I really don't know where the principal's office is , so yeah I am in a situation right now......

??? :-
You Should have asked me Or someone, leave it! I will guide you....

Yn:-
Oh really! Thank you so much

(Then they both depart towards the principal's office)

After coming from the principal's office...

Yn:-
Thank you so much , you are a life saver.

??? :-
No problem! Ohh I didn't introduced myself. Well my name is jisso

Yn:-
Hello jisso, my name is yn!!

Jimin:-
So your name is yn.......!!!!