Chapter 2 "Princess are you asleep?"

A few decades later

Olivia's POV

My mother lives with me and it's my house and I pay bills. I went down-stairs "Mother?" I called for my mother to see if she was here. She wasn't so I grabbed my book, the storybook, I opened the front door and walked out-side and under my favorite tree and read. Until I heard a noise in the shadows "Really mature Henry". I grabbed my bow and shot the shadow.

           I heard a laugh and footsteps leaving. I saw a guy that looked my age so I walked up to him and asked him. "Hi I'm Olivia Charlotte White. Are you new to the neighborhood?"  "Yeah my family moved here yesterday. I'm James, James Devin." He informed and introduced himself shaking my hand. I smiled.

James's POV
(Devin's POV)

It's weird she looks a bit familiar. She's very pretty and her name sounds familiar to but I don't think I ever seen her before. Or even heard her name. I smiled back at her. "Have you ever tried fencing?" Olivia asked me. "Yeah I love fencing". I replied. "I love fencing to." She said again with a smile. "I think you freckles and braces". She continued looking at my face.

        "M-mine?" I asked kinda flustered. "Uh-hum". She nodded. "Thank you. Well I like your s-smile". I complimented her back still kinda flustered. "Really? I used to cover it up but uh you know". She replied with a smile. (A few hours of talking later)  "Okay bye James it's almost my bed-time". She said with a smile. "Okay bye Oly". I replied back smiling back. And she walked nextdoor. ''Oly!? Oly?! What was I thinking?!'' I thought to my-self.

Olivia's POV

A few hours later

"I swear I know someone else who calls or called me 'oly'" I thought to myself. Mother came home and it was my bed-time. Mother told me if I ever see a boy named 'Peter Pan' and he tries to take me to 'Never-Land' to lock the doors and windows and tell her. It was my bed-time, 9:00 p.m., but I didn't go to sleep. "Princess are you asleep?" I heard Mother ask from down-stairs. I didn't answer and keep quiet since I know that's a trick she plays to see I'm asleep.

"Very good". She said again. After Mother was asleep I opened my window and climbed on the roof and on my favorite tree. Until I saw a man, thing, girl, boy? I don't know but it looked familiar. "Olivia?" He asked. "Yeah?" I said backing up a little. "Don't worry I'm a good guy. I'm Tinker Bell" . She introduced herself, sticking out her arm. I shook it.

"Now let's go". She said sticking out her arm again. "W-what....where are we going?" I asked sceptical. "You. You're going to Never-Land." She answered. What's or where's Never-Land? "Huh?" I asked again. "The evil Queen erased your memory and the only way to get it back is for you to go to Never-Land. Now take this". She said giving me a bag and a note.

             "This will show you all you need to know and go to this address your son, Henry, will tell you more but this is all you need to know right now and you can save the storyBrooke and Never-Land from the evil Queen's curse." She said leaving.