How it would go

This idea came about when i was thinking about ladybird1864's story "Reincarnated as a Nymph" and crossover fanfics of Tensura and so I thought of what if Baizhu got reincarnated to Tensura as a Nature Spirit of some sort.

Time of reincarnation

1. Around the time Rimuru spawns so they could meet up in Veldora's cave and start together.

Species after Reincarnation

1. Nature based Oni (or already evolved and spawns as  Kijin)

2. A Nature Spirit of some sort

3. A Snake (gains a human form but keeps his snake like eyes visible to those who pay close attention)

Things gained after reincarnation (Skills, Magic, etc.)

1. Disease Resistance or Immunity

2. Poison Resistance or Immunity

3. Nature Magic

4. Healing Magic

5.Changsheng as a support skill like Great Sage is but also has a physical manifestation like Raphael does when she controls Rimuru but instead as a snake that hangs from Baizhu?

6. maybe some other stuff but I'll leave that to others to decide if they write this.

Possible (original as far as I know of) Unique and or Ultimate skills for Baizhu to get "early on" (like Rimuru has gluttony that evolves into Beelzebuth)

1. Nature's Beloved Child: The user is a beloved child of Nature so wherever the user is Nature grows in abundance and remains in healthy condition. Any land that is barren and unfertile within Baizhu's presence is fully revitalized and can grow crops faster than normal and produce more products. Skills and Magic that revolve around Nature cost less and are Stronger than normal. Any being that holds a connection with Nature will recognize Baizhu as someone close to Nature and will either be Neutral-friendly, or help Baizhu out with anything he needs like a friend/subordinate.

 (in myth it's a Chinese goddess but I'll use the term god for Baizhu)

2. God of Healing, Bao Gu: The user can learn and use any healing magic or skill regardless of restrictions for them and they cost less magicules and is twice as effective than normal. Any health-based items such as health potions, medicine for illness and other items made by the user are much more effective than normal. Herbs grown by the user grow twice as fast, twice as much produce with twice as much effectiveness.

3. some other stuff would be nice but i'll leave that to someone else if they write this story.