Luther Monkey2

Luther fell from the sky, hairy as ever. He rubbed the lump on his head with a smile of doubt. He has no recollection of any prior experiences, except his universe and of course his sister who is his wife. He then remembered. Oh my god his beautiful sister wife where is she?? Luther's hairy thoughts were interrupted by the sound of a motorcycle and Shane Walsh came out from the bushes and ran directly into Luther's Universe. Luther cried in pain but also pleasure when his Universe was being tickled at just the right spot. "She won't stop!" Shane exclaimed, trying to pull his bike out of the Universe, but the hungry Universe swallowed the bike. "I'm so sorry Shane" said Luther. "It's ok" Shane. Luther and Shane passionately made out then returned to camp. "I've got dinner" said Shane. Luther did not notice any hunting catch that Shane caught, then he realized. He was the dinner. "Oh my god do not vore me. My universe is too powerful to be vored" Luther said. "Sorry, I must" Said Shane "Ok said luther." Luther hopped onto the campfire and tied around the branch. They spun him around like a rotisserie chicken and started taking chunks of his hairy flesh and eating it. "A bit hairy but it hits the spot" Said Shane. "Yo can I try a bite?" asked Luther. Shane handed a chunk and gave it to him. "Woah! That's good!" said Luther. Suddenly, Luther's universe glowed. "STOP EATING ME!" the Universe said. "Ok sorry" said Shane. Luther was let down from the fire and the chunks that were eaten were me at knoebeled and given back to Luther. "Thanks" said Luther. "You're welcome" said Shane. They passionately made out and Luther continued on his way, hoping to find his beautiful sister wife. He was in another world. LUTHER HAS RETURNED. 

+++++++++THE END+++++++++