Valentines day 💘

A/N
I wanna remind you that this is an omegaverse book! I wrote it in description

|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|Alastor's Panic Attack

The night stretched on in the Hazbin Hotel, the air thick with tension after the unexpected intimacy between Angel Dust and Husk. As Lucifer settled into his bed, his mind lingered on the events of the evening, particularly the awkward silence that had fallen between him and Alastor.

Meanwhile, Alastor lay on the couch in the common area, his mind swirling with a mixture of emotions. Despite his usual facade of confidence, he couldn't shake the embarrassment he felt over his earlier display of vulnerability. And as he stared up at the ceiling, a wave of panic washed over him, his heart racing in his chest.

Unable to control his breathing, Alastor gasped for air, his chest tightening with each passing moment. His vision blurred and his head spun as he struggled to make sense of the overwhelming sensations coursing through his body.

Suddenly, a sharp pain shot through Alastor's chest, causing him to cry out in distress. The sound caught the attention of Lucifer, who rushed to his side, his concern evident in his eyes.

"Alastor, what's wrong?" Lucifer asked, his voice laced with worry as he knelt beside the radio demon.

Alastor could barely speak, his words coming out in choked sobs as he tried to explain the turmoil raging within him. "I-I don't know... I can't... breathe..."

Realizing that Alastor was having a panic attack, Lucifer moved quickly to comfort him, gently placing a hand on his back and murmuring soothing words of reassurance. "Just focus on your breathing, Alastor. In and out, nice and slow. You're safe here."

Slowly but surely, Alastor began to regain control of his breathing, the tightness in his chest gradually easing as he calmed himself. With each steady breath, the panic began to subside, replaced by a sense of peace and relief.

As the panic attack passed, Alastor felt exhausted, both mentally and physically drained from the ordeal. He leaned heavily against Lucifer, grateful for the support as he caught his breath.

"Thank you," Alastor whispered, his voice hoarse from the strain. "I don't know what came over me..."

Lucifer offered him a reassuring smile, his hand still resting gently on Alastor's back. "It's okay, Alastor. We all have moments of weakness. You're not alone."

Feeling a sense of gratitude wash over him, Alastor allowed himself to lean into Lucifer's embrace, finding solace in the warmth of his presence. And as they sat together in the quiet of the night, Alastor couldn't help but feel a flicker of hope stirring within him, a glimmer of light in the darkness of his mind.

For in that moment, he realized that even in his darkest hours, he was not alone. He had Lucifer by his side, a beacon of strength and support in a world filled with uncertainty. And with that knowledge, Alastor closed his eyes and allowed himself to drift off to sleep, knowing that no matter what challenges lay ahead, he would face them with courage and resilience, with Lucifer by his side.

As the sun rose over Pentagram Heights, casting a soft golden glow over the Hazbin Hotel, Lucifer awoke feeling more refreshed than he had in ages. The events of the previous night still lingered in his mind, particularly the sight of Alastor's vulnerability during his panic attack.

Stretching lazily, Lucifer made his way to the common area, where he found Alastor sitting at the table, a cup of coffee in hand. But it wasn't the coffee that caught Lucifer's attention—it was the way Alastor's cute fluffy tail wagged behind him, a playful and endearing sight.