05

"You sneaky little bastard."

You rolled your eyes at Lucifer. One of Alastor's shadows followed me to the club and Alastor decides to snitch on me to the King of Hell, ain't that great? "I can't believe you have the audacity to sneak away from me!" Lucifer was obviously furious, I can see horns growing on his head.

3 of us in a room, Lucifer sitting on a couch infront of me while Alastor looking out the window. The room was dark, there are cobwebs in nearly every corner of the room. The only light was from the window Alastor was standing in front of.

"You know, I didn't know you could teleport, Y/N. That's an amazing discovery." Alastor said, still looking out the window. "Without me knowing too, usually I would've sensed it." Lucifer looks at you suspiciously, knowing you're obviously immune to his skills.

Apparently, Alastor and Lucifer had a talk before the King of Hell himself appeared infront of my door. They knew there was something off about me and they decided to find out. Their plan worked kinda? I can easily remove their memories if I wanted to.

"Maybe your skills didn't really work" you scoffed. "Or maybe, you did actually teleport because I clearly saw you disappear in mid air." Alastor said looking back at us now. I glared at him. "Is this how you guys act towards a woman? Stalking?"

Alastor walked towards us, his eyes never leaving mine. "Are you secretly an overlord, my dear? I've been having my suspicions ever since the day we met. You didn't get fazed by my teleportation." he hummed. "To be frank with you, I don't think an overlord is a way to describe me and my abilities." I roll my eyes.

"Abilities, you say? So not just teleportation?" Lucifer said and I froze, 'shit' I thought to myself. Lucifer spoke up again, "Tell me, Y/N. Who are you?"

Alastor walked behind me and ripped off the back of my shirt, leaving a hole at the back but not enough to tear the entire thing. My golden angelic wings shot out from the hole, Lucifer's eyes widen while Alastor stayed the same, he wasn't shocked, he knew the whole time but how?

"You're an... angel?" Lucifer tightening his fist. The kind that threw and abandoned him from Heaven. Why is this creature here? In hell? Lucifer was mad, his horns were showing and his eyes were turning red.

I sighed, how long can I keep this act up? I have been ever since they took over my realm but is this the end? All because of Alastor finding me in an alleyway and bringing me back to this hotel which made Lucifer, the King of Hell himself, suspicious about me. Is this where my cover ends?

I was about to speak up until the door opened, it was Charlie! I quickly hid my wings in my back so Charlie couldn't see.

"Oh, you guys found Y/N! Why were you 3 in this room? I told you guys it was out of service!" Charlie said to the 3 of us. Lucifer walked out first, looked at me before leaving his seat. Charlie and Lucifer left together. I sighed and sat up from my seat, I can feel Alastor shooting lasers at me behind my back. Before I went out, I turned back.

"This isn't over, my dear."

He dissappears with his shadow.

-

A/N!

Sorry! This is kinda short (/_;)/~~
I've been going through a lot of personal things and I'm very busy irl, I hope you guys can understand! Chapters might be delayed.