Chapter 81

“So?” taehyung raised his eyebrows.

Yuna stared at him as though he was an idiot. “A peasant like you isn’t suitable for such an expensive and luxurious place!”

“Ain’t that the truth!” irene echoed the sentiment. “taehyung, you wear cheap clothes bought from street vendors. You could buy a lifetime worth of such clothes with the cheapest membership here. I think you’re better off saving the cash.”

“What can he possibly save?” Jennie also pitched in venomously. “My third brother doesn’t have any money, not even a dime to his name.”

The kim family had never given any allowances to the useless fatty.

Jennie asked hin, with her voice soaked in contempt. “Third brother , you couldn’t have sneakily asked jungkook for money, right?”

Taehyung knew that his second sister was holding some tricks to deal with him. Hah, he was looking forward to the spar.

He replied with a shrug. “No, I haven’t taken a single cent from him. But he did give me a mountain of clothes and shoes worth nearly twenty million dollars.”

Yuna and irene's eyes grew wide with shock. They said in unison, “He is so generous!”

Previously, when they met him at the Kim house, didn’t Butler Kim mention that the clothes were only worth ten million dollars? It turned out that they cost nearly twenty million dollars!

The two of them thought that not only did jennie become rich by being jungkook's fiancée, even taehyung, who was to become his brother-in-law, was getting to live a luxurious lifestyle.

The receptionist could not help but become dumbfounded by their conversation. She asked them in a befuddled voice. “Are there really such clothes which are so expensive? Is that figure in USD?”

“Yes.” taehyung nodded in affirmation.

He did not wish to wear such expensive clothes, but because jungkook had bought them for him, he did not have any choice.

The female salesperson asked hin. “By jungkook, are you referring to the CEO of the JJK empire? The only heir to the Jeon Family?”

By now, all the other female guests present there were looking in their direction. They were clearly interested to know more.

“This...”  Yuna glanced towards jennie and officially introduced her to everyone. “This is jeon jungkook's fiancée, Miss Kim jennie.”

Then she pointed at taehyung. “As for him... he is his future brother-in-law.”

Jungkook actually bought such expensive clothes for his brother-in-law...” A female guest asked in surprise. “Could it be that he has certain designs on him?”

“How is that possible?” irene pointed rudely towards taehyung's face. It was covered in so much acne that one could barely see his features.

She said, “It’s rumored that jungkook has never had any lust for women. Besides, there’s no way he could be attracted to his face.”

Yuna added. “It’s all because jennie asked him on his behalf. He is really very generous.”

“So, that’s the reason.” The other guests had a look of understanding on their faces.

taehyung sneered at the farce being played out in front of him.

Very good, they were all calling him ugly. Just wait and see, he would soon dazzle all of them with his beauty!

Yuna shook jennie's arm. “My good classmate, my good sister, in future, you have to put in a few good words for me with jungkook as well.”

As long as jungkook helped her even slightly,  her family’s business would become way more successful.