TWENTY.

WARNING:  This chapter contains graphic/explicit smut. Please read with caution. It is not going to be tagged as mature as I still want people to be able to discover the story—but all warnings will be placed before the chapter. ( so please don't report the story. )

**There will be a ♡ symbol to signal where the smut ends and starts, and the smut is not important to the plot. So for those uncomfortable, feel free to skip. Again, read with caution. After this chapter, I'll be adding a note in both the footer & the first chapter to inform future/current readers that this is a pretty mature book in general.

anyways as a side note omg wow I think I got carried away??? died while writing this but it's pretty good 😸😸 never thought the day would come where I would write 3k+ words of explicit smut...definitely didn't plan on making it this graphic either

I've landed. Nadia has informed me of your address, and I'll be sending a car and meeting you at a restaurant, of your choice. I've missed you dearly.

Y/n was now fidgeting by himself inside a private room. It took him five seconds too late when he pressed send to realize that the restaurant was a branch of a hotel.

And it had taken him another two seconds for Aruna to reply that he had booked a private room for dinner.

Y/n subtly heard something from guests leaving the hotel commenting on how those rooms were soundproof.

Which meant that essentially, after the dinner, Aruna had the option of booking a room, or staying overnight with him...

Focus, Y/n willed himself. Don't get too heated up, don't get too heated up—

He was getting heated up.

"...Y/n."

He heard a low, breathy voice—almost like the words had been punched out of his gut. Y/n knew who it was—he had long etched the tone and cadence to his memory; had committed every inch of it into his consciousness. And oh, relief, happiness, glee poured into his heart, and Y/n turned around...

Breath caught in his throat when he felt hands envelop him. It took another second before his realized lips were on his forehead, trailing down his nose, trailing down his collarbone.

"Aruna," Y/n laughed breathily, and gosh, it sounded so fucking pretty to the naga's ears. This was the voice Aruna had ached to hear—he wanted to hear that voice all gasping and heated, saying his name, his breaths and voice all trembling, taken in his mouth. Y/n had always been so ephemerally pretty to him, always so desirable, but there was something seemingly brighter, more precious today. Something about the lips that Aruna longed to make swollen, something about his adorable, soft eyes that twisted something in the naga's gut...

So long.

One month.

One whole month of endearing his stupid, horrible, sister. One month of not feeling Y/n's touch upon his skin, hearing his laugh right before him, tingling and merry. So long of not feasting his eyes upon the expanse of his skin.

Caspian. Jin. Those names brought out something dark and so viscerally twisted inside his stomach. Aruna had found it hard to stomach it when he had seen the stupid, ridiculous video—his boyfriend? His boyfriend, who was now being shipped with other people. Other people who were potentially equally good options for him.

Aruna had once blessed the app for bringing him together with the (h/c)-haired man. But now he loathed it. He cursed it. It was all ridiculous. Beyond ridiculous. Y/n? With Jin, with that artist who even approached someone who was obviously taken, obviously his?