Show me

Narrator: Jessi and Maeve had been best friends ever since childhood. And Jessi had it bad for Maeve. She didn't want to confess, as it could possibly ruin the friendship...except tonight. Tonight, was the night Maeve called her to ask if she wanted to stay over. Jessi knew what she meant by excepting the invitation. 

JESSIS POV.

My mother called out from behind me, as I walked out onto the porch. "Love you!" I smiled back at her and shut the door. The sun was setting and a mixture of pinks, yellows, oranges, and blues filled the sky. I continued walking to my car and eventually drove over to Maeve's house. 

I knocked on the door and peeked inside through a side window. I heard a faint voice inside, "coming!" The door opened and there she stood. Her perfect black hair down, wearing  sweatpants and a shirt over a body I was hoping to love on tonight.

She opened her arms for a hug and I took the invitation. The smell of her perfume filled my senses, a hint of vanilla hidden somewhere. I looked up at her and then took off my shoes, setting them by the door. "let's go upstairs, cmon!" I smiled warmly at her.  

She followed behind me and I paused at the top of the stairs, so she could lead me to her room. 

MAEVES POV. 

It was taking all of my self restraint to not devour Jessica when it was just us two. I looked back at her and she was sitting on my bed, staring back at me. I studied her for a little bit, my gaze lingering at her hips. I joined her on the bed. "Oou! I almost forgot, I brought snacks!" She awkwardly got up and zipped her duffel bag open. She threw me a bag of takis and I chuckled. "You know me so well..."

 She got back up on the bed with a bag of Doritos and crunchy grapes. "You can't handle the spice huh?" I asked, turning to her. She responded with, "What do you think," and rolled her eyes. "Here, try one." I dug through the bag and handed her a chip. I got up and brought her a cup of water on standby. She ate the whole thing and her face completely changed. "Give me the cup of water!" I mischievously drank half of it. 

She looked angry and reached for the cup. I pulled it out of her reach and kept the rest of the water in my mouth. Jessica opened her mouth and pulled my shirt. We were really close now... and it felt good. I was smirking with the water still in my mouth. "Open your mouth and give me some." She still looked angry, so I sat up on my knees and held her jaw in my hand, tilting her head upwards. She opened her mouth and I spat the water into her throat. 

She swallowed it eagerly and still looked like she was dying from heat. "It was one chip, you'll be fineee..." she glared at me with a flushed look, "Was that the last of it?" I looked at the cup and tilted her jaw upwards once again. She opened her mouth again, this time her tongue was out. More water fell into her throat. She swallowed, "again." 

I drank some more and spat it into her mouth again. "Is that enough?" She looked at the cup again and I poured more down her throat. "That's better..." She said. I chuckled and reached for her bag of grapes. "Hey!" She tried to defend the bag but I already had it in my hands. "You want some?" I pulled it close to my chest and opened the bag. I began to chew on a grape. "Throw me one." She said. I giggled and threw her a grape. 

She successfully caught the grape in her mouth. "I didn't know you were so coordinated.." she laughed, "At catching grapes?" I nodded and turned to lay on my side. She got real bold suddenly. "I'm good at many..... other things." She crawled over to me. I moved to lay on my back and scooted up to the head board. She straddled my lap and I let my hands fall to her hips. "Show me." 

imagine the rest 😉

prt 2???