024

September 24,Friday●7:40 am
RockFort•Kingston,Jamaica

Reanna Jada Morgan

I said goodbye to my boyfriend and started walking to where I had class."pssst , you girl a yu boyfriend that"I heard a voice, asked behind me.I held my head straight because I had business to sort out and I am not going to allow anybody to come between my education and I.

"a wahm to dah gyal yah man she mussi think the man want her , a one wife him have and that a me " she said .I began to speed so I could get rid of this girl because one thing for sure two things for certain no man could get me to come another girl as 'woman'.

🧠:If you nu go as woman all you nu do ago as man ,cause no body cannot convince me that these males out here ain't gay and them ever bun fire pon batty man .

Subby so reall nu ***

I arrived at my class and head inside to take my seat ."ayee suck hood gal you wait till when we in a crowd feh me embarras you when you could a answer from round there so "she said again stepping into the classroom.

" I promised my girlfriend no stress but miss why yah tell lie pon me ,we deh or we ever even talk yoo bredda apologize to me woman and nu come back yasso "my boyfriend said .

🧠:A weh him come from ,a follow him did a follow we or sum,focus so me can get the apology caz me want laugh after dah gyal here

" girl a true me never yet even talk to you man ,me did jus like him and nu like him wid you .I am sorry for troubling you and I won't ever do it again "she said and ran off.

Everybody burst out into laughing ," can I have the attention of everyone please because I have to publicly apologize to my girlfriend after I promised her a healthy pure drama free relationship not less than 24 hours ago someone came with drama .Funny story this is someone I have never been with nor spoke to "my boyfriend said .

Anuh your fault but this sweet eeh

If my man ain't like him ion want him

Apologize same way yah

"I just want to say Reanna Jada Morgan ,I am publicly sorry for what just took place couple minutes ago with that girl .It is now proven that I can't promise good days and I can only hope everyday more and more you will choose me to grow to love everyday "pretty boy said getting down on his knee taking my hand in his .

Woieee

catch love

what is this pon derrick morgan world

catch love to bbc *derrick voice

Those were the different statements echoed around the classroom ," baby I accept your apology and I wasn't going to hold it to you because I know you don't speak to this clown and she is just trying to mess us up because her man left her "I said pulling my boyfriend up.

He got up and kissed my forehead " baby I gotta go meet me at lunch so I can buy your lunch "he said and left the class .

I took a seat and started scrolling on tiktok to pass time till my teacher gets here .

I sat scrolling and scrolling till I got bored ,miss must be late and she hasn't texted to say anything.

" reanna like how you a the class rep you cah call you teacher and ask which part she deh .Everytime you teacher do this when she come late late "deanna (my classmate ) said.

I gave her a nod and started calling miss ," so girl nu say me fass but a your boyfriend that jus a while ago "she said .

bwoy if a never sin me nu answer dah likkle girl here enuh ,cause what kind of foolishness this she a ask me