Chapter 3 "You're Henry's birth mother?"

Olivia's POV

I stood there for a few minutes and asked my-self. "How did she know I have a son named Henry?" After a few minutes I remembered I have a kid I have to babysit and heard a knock at my door I went down stairs to open it. "Hey are you Olivia White?" The Mother asked. "Yeah". I answered nodding. The Mother and Father smiled and their son walked up to me. "Hi I'm Henry, Henry White". Their son said holding a story book.

(A few minutes later
when the parents left.)

We talked for a while. "Olivia. I'm hungry". Henry told me sitting at the table. I made him a grilled cheese sandwich. He opened his storybook. "Olivia?" He asked again looking at his book. "Yeah?" I asked walking up to him.

     "Okay look". He said pointing a page on his book. "That's your Mother, Snow White and that's your Father, Prince Charming and the the evil Queen curesed the storyBrooke and made everyone forgot who they are and now they all live in the city". He explained showing me the page in the book.

Yeahhh no buying it.

Olivia's POV
(Time skip to in the car)

"Where do you live?" I asked him driving. "109 West not telling the street". He replied I stopped the car and got out in front of a big clock tower. "That thing hasn't worked since I was young''. Henry commented looking at the clock tower.

Olivia's POV
(Time skip to Henry's house)

I knocked on the door. (I forgot what the mom said). "No I was with my real mom". Henry replied looking at his stepmom pointing at me. "You're Henry's birth mother?" She asked and I nodded.

The Mother's POV
(the evil Queen)

I can't believe Snow White daughter is Henry's birth mother and Henry already knows about the story world wait......he already knows about the StoryBrooke he's gonna tell her everything.

      I think erasering and separating the story characters was a bad idea because Henry has the story book and knows all the stories are real. And he knows about the curse. But I don't think he knows that I'm The Evil Queen.

(Time skip to a few days later)