Our Lost Love

Luna is a name which signifies the moon. I named my daughter Luna who glowed just like the moon the day she was born. After all these years, she has grown to become confident and strong like a wall. Luna has always been quick and understanding and often didn't need any kind of clarifications. But now, it's time! Her powers have been growing and she's been forgetting her memories whenever there's a Full- Moon. My body has been growing weak and due to the curse, I only have six months left to live. The curse was cast to my lineage that 20 years after cutting your mate connection, we will die. The only way to survive is to reconnect with your mate. This is my 20th year since I left Elliot and our pack in order to save Luna. The day I left, I found out that I was pregnant and didn't even tell Elliot and just left him. He had been distant for months and barely talked to me. Elliot had seemed to have been forming alliances with the enemy clans and breaking the alliance we had with the Blood Sucking Vampires. Harlot, Elliot's sister, was the only one who knew about my pregnancy and also that breaking this treaty has become costly because the Vampires have been hunting our pack down. They had killed 200 of our men in less than a month diminishing the rate to 300. It was enough to boil my anger, so I decided to surrender. I mean what kind of Luna would I be who couldn't even protect her pack. Elliot being the Alpha had endangered many lives so it was time that I, their Luna, would step in and fix his mistakes.

This was the main reason why Elliot and I separated. And also the reason our mate's connection was broken. If the Luna of the Pack goes against the Alpha, then their mating connection will be destroyed. And since I had gotten pregnant back then, I just knew whenever he was around and had decided to run away each time. Losing my Wolf back then had affected my body dangerously, I used to be sick in the last stages of my pregnancy. Since my baby had an Alpha father, she had kept me safe and surviving the whole time. Corresponding with all these things Luna's hair colour was White similar to the strongest Luna that was ever known. Luna's left eye is grey and right eye is brown, just like her father. She's as fair as Snow. Her Eyes glow red in rage whenever she's pricked with pain or disappointment. It was around 6pm when I got out my study table and walked towards Luna's bedroom. She looked furiously at her reflection in the mirror. Somewhere I could sense fear in her eyes, My heart skipped a beat. "What if she knew?"It lingered in my mind. "What if she grows to hate her existence?" Worse may be "What if she decides to kill herself?" Each passing moment made my heart pound harder and harder. I was numb. I could barely feel myself. My knees were shaking.

As I entered her room, Luna looked at me. "Mum you knew! Didn't you?" I was horrified. "About wh-a-t?" I stammered and she looked at me with disgust. As she looked at me, her eyes turned blood red, her fangs expanded, her paws formed and she was replaced by a furiously white wolf. "I'm sorry!" I cried "I should have told you and not wait this long to tell you, Please forgive me my dearest daughter" Her eyes softened, She turned back into her Human form and covered herself in clothing. "Mum, why didn't you ever tell me? I was scared about what has been happening to me.....and those Visions! Are they Real?" Questioned Luna. My head quickly snapped "WHAT Visions ?" "I have a Father who is very powerful, don't I? And our eyes are similar?" replied Luna. "It's time.... It's time I tell you about who you are, who I am and what has happened. We are Werewolves, Luna...One of the most powerful creatures to ever exist! We can rip off a person in seconds....We have the ability to Shapeshift according to our will but there's a full moon night where we can not shapeshift according to our will but are forced as soon as the moonlight hits our body. It's a Curse! Werewolves are very vulnerable during that time. "Twenty years from now....." I told her everything. "So now what? We need to find Dad?!" "NO! We can not let him find out about you.... He's a really destructive man! He might use your powers, Luna and I don't want that to happen! Please tryna understand!" I begged. "But Mum, he's my dad and He needs to know that he has a daughter who looks just like him" Luna had tears in her eyes and it melted my heart. "Okayyy, Pack your bags! We are going to the Scar Moon Realm to meet him and our people" I replied and saw Luna's eyes lightened with joy.