Prolong ( part one )

( Athours note ) HIYA EVERYBODY!!!! This is my very first story and I am sooo exited to share this experience with you guys!! That is, if you guys actually read this. But I will try and put an authors not in the stories so I cam check in. So now, enjoy the story. (P.S. give me feedback on the story and comment if you think you have an idea for plot and stuff. Don't be afraid.)

Shock's POV

   I woke up this morning and imideatly said, " Today's the day I finally leave this waste land." You see, I'm not like other pokemon, no sir I, am a direct desendent of Arceus, and I just so happen to be the most poor jolteon in the world. Now, I know what you're thinking, 'why is he poor when he is a mythical pokemon?' And, 'why is he a jolteon?' Well, you see, I was cursed by darkri, banished from my mythical powers and stick in this jolteon form. But honestly, I've grown to accept it, and I'm living to the fullest! But enough about me, let's get on with the story.

   As I made my way out of the place I used to call home, I started my trek to viridian forest, as I recently bought a room on pokow. ( the pokemon zillow for those who are confused ) I will be sharing this house with other eeveeloutions and honestly, I'm stoked for this. As I continued my journey, I stumbled across a small town, " huh, I never thought there would be a town in this wasteland." I said to myself as I continued my path towards this town.

This was the very first part of this story. I'm so sry that this was short but this is just like an intro, but I will try and update as fast as I can, I promise. So, stay tuned as I plan on taking this story to the next level.

THAT'S ALL FOKES