1. Rain

Born the 2nd of February, Rain Estaya-Anderson was born. The girl lived with only her mother and her two older sisters- Camila and Soren. The three basically had different fathers. Considering Camila was tall, pale and blonde while Soren was shorter, darker and had black hair... it was pretty obvious.

Compared to her two sisters, Rain seemed to be more reckless than them considering she was the only one to find herself in juvenile detention her 8th grade year. I mean, growing up she wasn't raised to be a criminal or some wannabe Batman opponent. Camila was a fairly good influence, though found herself waking up in stranger's beds sometimes and Soren was practically an angel.

Growing up, Rain never had many friends. Her first friend was a girl named Robin Ichiro Tachibana. She had black hair, bright blue eyes and always seemed to be in a good mood. Robin loved music, being the one to introduce Rain to so many things- though she wasn't a bad influence. In fact, Robin basically lived at the Estaya household, given she didn't like her home life.

It wasn't until around the 6th grade when Robin was kicked out of her house by her mother because she didn't identify as a girl. Rain helped them pick out a name, going with Trent since it seemed to fit him quite well. It wasn't long until the two briefly dated but it ended quickly since they were practically like siblings.

For majority of her school life, Rain had been vandalizing, bullying, causing chaos while still being the top student in her grade.

Meanwhile, Rain had three other friends; Mari, Harold and Duncan. Despite her horrible citizenship and personality, Rain was a straight A student throughout her whole life which caused a stir of confusion amongst staff members and students. During middle school, she mainly hung out with nerds even though she was vandalizing the school at the same time. She went out with the red haired boy with green glasses, but they ended up as just being friends in the end after Harold had dumped her.

That was when Rain started to hang out with Duncan more often. They met near the end of 5th grade, but they were basically enemies. As years passed by, they soon "fell in love", if that was something you could call it. When they dated during their freshman year, Duncan mostly ridiculed her every day but making up for it with a subtle kiss after each argument. They even went to juvie together, how romantic! 

When those two broke up, Trent had moved to a private school during their sophomore year, leaving Rain with their other friends. In the meantime, she met a girl named Emma and her best friends Geoff and Jasper, though Jasper preferred to be called Scott. Harold had gone off with Mari to do their own things, so Rain found herself in a new group.

A few months had passed and she did in fact start dating the three. First it was Geoff, though he fell in love with another girl. Then it was Emma- but she(Emma) cheated lmao. Scott was the last out of the three but it ended after he realized that maybe he didn't really like girls LMAO.

By Junior year, Rain had transferred into Trent's school alongside all of her previous friends except Mari since she decided to study abroad! That year, she also started dating Duncans ex-boyfriend, Alejandro. But we all know how that went. And also Ennui, but um. Yeah.

Fun fact about Rain, she has a step-brother! When their mother FINALLY decided to get married, she married a man who had a son. This son named Ray!! Oh yeah my au crossover with wwhr real not fake

---

Ummmm ya i kinda skipped over a bunch of stuff bc im #fuckinglazy