A Heart-to-Heart

A/N
I didn't have science and technology today so i decided to write a chapter, till i go, it's a short chapter sorry

|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|

As the morning sun streamed through the windows of the Hazbin Hotel, Lucifer and Alastor found themselves seated at the breakfast table, their hands entwined as they enjoyed a moment of quiet reflection.

"Luce, I wanted to talk to you about something," Alastor began, his voice gentle but earnest.

Lucifer turned to face him, a curious expression on his face. "Of course, Al, what's on your mind?"

Alastor took a deep breath, his crimson eyes searching Lucifer's face for reassurance. "I've been thinking a lot about our relationship and what it means to me. And... well, I just want you to know how much you mean to me."

A warm smile spread across Lucifer's face as he reached out to cup Alastor's cheek. "You mean everything to me, Al. I've never felt this way about anyone before. You've brought light into my life in ways I never thought possible."

Alastor's smile softened, his heart swelling with emotion. "I feel the same way, Luce. You've shown me what it means to love and be loved, and I couldn't be more grateful."

Their eyes met in a silent exchange of understanding, their love shining brightly in the space between them. With a sense of reverence, they leaned in to share a tender kiss, their hearts overflowing with love and gratitude.

As they pulled away, their hands still intertwined, Lucifer spoke from the depths of his soul. "Alastor, I promise to always be there for you, to support you and cherish you, for as long as we both shall live."

Alastor's eyes glistened with tears of happiness as he whispered, "And I promise to do the same for you, Luce. You're my everything, and I'll never let you go."

With their hearts full and their bond stronger than ever, Lucifer and Alastor knew that they had found something truly special in each other. For in the quiet moments shared between them, they had forged a love that would endure for eternity, a love that would light the way through even the darkest of times.

And as they embraced the dawn of a new day, hand in hand and heart in heart, they knew that their love would always be their guiding light, leading them home to each other, time and time again.

|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|

Hope you enjoyed!