Chapter 1

"Alright I see the guy walking over to the table...do you see the girl Jungkook ?" Jimin spoke while keeping an eye on the guy

"Aye aye i do see her...dang she's hot-" Jungkook said while Jimin just stared at him....

"What...she looks fine asf what can i do ?!" Jungkook said while sipping his banana milk

"You do know we have to help the guy break up right? Or you just gonna hook up with the girl later..." Jimin said while putting his phone down...

"Yeah in a way heh...alright stop staring i see the girl approaching."

With that Jimin and Jungkook got into action...

"Alrighty Chan you ready to end this relationship?" Jimin said while looking into his laptop camera...

"Sure am" Chan said confidently....."alright i like the confidence, now do as i say..." Jimin said focusing

"Go sit at the table and wait for the girl...." Jimin said

"Yah Jiminah i see the girl approaching"...Jungkook said getting more focused at the job

"Okay Chan greet her BUT FORMALY you know what i mean?"

"Yes hyung" Chan said while standing up

"Hey Cheryl...here sit down" Chan said pulling out a chair for her...

"Thanks" She said

"So why'd you call me here?"
"I was with daddy, you know nowdays, he's so busy he's got no time for me" She spoke while looking at the menu

"Alright Chan...tell her that you don't think this is working out and you lost feelings for her and you think that she has no time for you anymore" Jimin said

*Chan heard and said everything*

"Hey i think this is goin on smoothly, what do you think Jungkook? Jungkook?!!"

"Oh yeah sorrry Jiminah i zoned out, sorry....but yeah i think its going smoothly too but i feel Chan is in the wrong here....i mean look at her.....so innocent so needy i just wanna eat her-"

"JUNGKOOK FOCUS BRO PLEASE" I CAN'T LOOSE THIS....YOU AIN'T GETTING BANANA MILK FOR 2 WEEKS THATS IT." jimin said fed up...

"Alright fine- ayo whats happening now.....

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR YOU...YOU CAN'T JUST LABEL ME FOR NOT HAVING TIME FOR YOU I'M A PERSON TOO" The girl said annoyed

"Oh shit shit shit this wasn't part of the plan DANG IT JUNGKOOK YOU WERE SUPPOSED KEEP AN EYE ON HOW SHE'S REACTING" Jimin said worrying...

"YOU KNOW WHAT CHERYL I'M DONE WITH YOU...I CAN'T STAY LIKE THIS KNOWING THAT I GOTTA SPEAK WITH SOMEONE JUST TO GET THROUGH WITH YOU COME ON DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?!" Chan said standing up...

"Alright here we go we back on track ! YES YES " Jimin said high-five-ing Jungkook...

"THAT'S IT I'M BREAKING UP WITH YOU" Chan said getting up and walking away...

"UGH fine...YOU'RE GONNA REGRET THIS SO BAD CHAN MARK MY WORDS" The girl said getting up

"I don't give a single fuck about you and i never will thats it..." He said walking faster....

"You wanna still hook up with her?" Jimin asked Jungkook sarcastically

"Fuck no...imma find other girls."
Jungkook said looking at his friend....

"Your choice...Alright lets call Chan" Jimin said while patting Jungkook's shoulder

"Good job Chann !!! We're proud of you" Jimin said being on the call...

"Thanks hyung, without ya'll i didn't think i'd have the courage to say all this..."

"Always ready to help" jimin said smiling

*They hung up*

"Mission accomplished" Jimin said hugging Jungkook..

"I'm happy bro, cmon to celebrate lets go to my house...we'll play video games and i'll cook" Jungkook said while walking with Jimin

"Awh my boy knows me so well" Jimin said while putting his hand on Jungkook's shoulder...

                *Time skip*

"Aagh im so fucking tired Kook....you made me drink too much Soju you're so evil aaAa"
Jimin said dropping himself on the bed

"Not my fault bro...you kept snatching the damn bottle from me" Jungkook said lying beside him...

"Speaking of which, why don't you date Jiminah?" Jungkook asked while looking at Jimin...

"I don't really know if i'm honest.....i do remember hooking up with a few girls but somehow dating is not my thing, and if it is, i date to marry...you know?" Jimin said opening his phone...

"Dang that's nasty...Look why don't we do something like this....lets take a break for a month and go somewhere, lets go to Mauritius how bout' that hm? We'll explore, have fun, imma hook up with some girls...and maybe you could find yourself a girl too?" Jungkook said sitting up....

"Hmm i don't know..." Jimin said staring at the ceiling...

"Of Course you do...we've got a LOT of money after starting this business of helping couples break up you know? So why don't we spend a little of it too??" Jungkook said pleadingly

"Let me think........alright fine lets go" Jimin said in a convinced tone...

"Alrighttt letss gooo....lemme check my phone for more details and then we could leave maybe the end of this week!" Jungkook said being all excited..

"Hah yeah sure, but i'm leaving you incharge with all the planning" Jimin said taking off his shirt....

Author note:- fyi Jimin always sleeps shirtless and so does Jungkook, what can go wrong? Nothing lol they're homies bro 💀🙏🏼

"Alright you can trust me" Jungkook said...

"Okay goodnight bro imma go to sleep..." Jimin said pulling up the blanket...

"Mkay night" Jungkook said staring at his phone...

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Heyy luvvss :D Soo this was the first chapter of this story ! I hope you enjoyed it and stay tuned for the next chapter ! Ily stayy happyy <333