𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

please comment along the way as it really motivates me

.

.

PAST (when they just met)

THE BOY WAS STRANGE. Someone Y/n had never encountered—he was beautiful, even at first glance. The sort of beauty that made people stare and ogle at; his youthful face held the promise of a once in a lifetime sort of handsomeness. Y/n found himself staring at the stranger and his mouth opened, then closed.

"Who are you?" He demanded angrily, yet his voice was too weak to be threatening. "Are you someone sent to kill me by them?"

Kill? Y/n thought to himself. Why would I even do that?

"I told you," Y/n persisted stubbornly, feeling annoyance flare up within him. "I'm Y/n. My father's visiting and he told me to get lost, so here I am. What about you? What's your name?"

"Why should I tell my name to a total stranger?"

"We exchanged a few words," Y/n fired back, crossing his arms. His eyes surveyed the room—it was obviously expensive; the furniture in the room was luxurious unlike his own home, but it was surprisingly empty and bare. It lacked any sort of personal touch to it. "Just answer the question."

"You spoke to me first," the male muttered under his breath. Y/n was still rather appalled by the state he was in: bandaged, obviously hurt—he had been subjected to some violence. And violence was something that had already been ingrained in his brain from young. From his father's searing touch, his mother's cold, cold voice that was beginning to feel distant from him...Y/n was no stranger to it at all. The only thing he didn't know was how to put a name on it.

"You asked me who I was, so I answered." Y/n flopped on the window ledge. It was a beautiful day, and the sunlight streamed in and shined upon the boy's golden hair. And it made Y/n curious to wonder what eyes laid behind the blindfold. "How old are you?"

The boy stiffened and hesitated. Y/n wasn't expecting him to answer, but to his surprise, he did.

"Eleven."

"You actually replied."

"What are you doing here? Go bother someone else," he turned his back towards Y/n, his tone sharp and filled with distrust.

"I'm not intending to bother someone else. They'll punish me," Y/n said thoughtfully, "more like, my father will punish me. He says I get into his way too often."