707/Saeyoung x F!Reader (Lemon one-shot)

(This takes place during Saeyoungs route were he stays at Y/N's/Rikas apartment. I tried to keep his personality as canon as possible but.. yk how it is. F!Reader

THIS CONTAINS NSFW/SEXUAL CONTENT!
BE WARNED.
content warnings: degrading, etc

Saeyoung's arrival was somewhat unexpected, his excuse being that he needed to constantly monitor Y/N for her.. 'safety'.

Quite frankly, Y/N really didn't think her life was in danger. Sure, there was a hacker- but she didn't think it was as serious as Saeyoung said it was.

The entire time Saeyoung had stayed with her, he was constantly shutting her out, cooped up in his chair, the click-clacking of his keyboard filling the silent apartment. She was sick of it. Sick of him just being there, not speaking. He was always so friendly in the chatroom, but it was like he was a completely different person in real life. She couldn't take it anymore. She knew they needed to talk.

She approached him quietly, spooking him with her presence. "Jesus- Y/N. I told you not to come up on me like that." He said with a annoyed tone, his brows furrowed when he spoke. He turned back to the monitor, continuing to type. She wasn't going to be ignored this time.

"We need to talk, Saeyoung." she said with her arms crossed, her cheeks somewhat tinted pink. "We.. we need to talk about us. What we.. are." He finally turned from the monitor, the only sound coming from the squeal of the chair beneath him. She could feel her veins pulsing quickly, surprised that he finally looked at her. She quickly caught her breath, her voice somewhat shaky. "You.. you can't just keep ignoring me- after.. after what happened." Saeyoung sighed, leaning back in his chair ruffling his hair.

"I'm just trying to finish my work, alright? It's.. it's important."

"And I'm not?"

Saeyoung looked down at his hands, trying to diminish the situation. "You are.. it's just-"

She could feel her anger rising rapidly, the anger bubbling in her throat before forcing its way out- her voice raised.

"It's just what?! It's just that you don't care that I obviously fucking like you? That you don't see me desperately trying to just get a fucking glance from you? I can't-" Her little rant was quickly  cut off, as he grabbed her arms, looking down at her with a panicked expression.

"For christs sake- don't you think I know that?! Don't you think i can barely hold myself together? Every fucking time I see you I feel like I'm on the verge of snapping- of losing control over myself. I think of you every fucking second of the day, every minute, every hour, y/n."

Y/N looked up at him stunned, her brows furrowed. "Then why can't you just give me a sliver of your attention, maybe a 'good morning' or 'how's your day?' Instead of a fucking annoyed glance?" She said with her arms crossed, her bratty tone adding to the flaming fire inside of Saeyoung.

"Fine, you want attention? Have it." He said as he pushed her against the bed, his taunting crotch pressing against her thigh. "Why can't you just let me finish my work in peace, huh? You can't just let go- find someone that has a normal job, a normal life?" He said as he began kissing her ankle, slowly moving up her leg to her knees, her thighs, her hips. "Why do you make me do this, Y/N?"

"I..-" She said, stunned. She didn't know what to say, the words unable to come out of her. She didn't resist his sudden attack on her arousal, her back arching in response to his touch.

"You what? You didn't think you'd get this? You must think I'm fucking dumb. I saw you earlier, wearing practically nothing but that little fabric you call a tank top. Trying to get this attention, weren't you? You got it."

His hands slowly glided over her body, his hands  gripping her thighs slowly moving to her thighs and hips. "My thighs.." he said, squeezing her soft thighs, gliding to her hips. "My hips." His hands moved to her waist, speaking softly. "My waist."

"You should've never spoken to me. You should've never chosen to fall in love with me." He said as he gently took off her shirt and bra, moving her into his lap. She could feel his member poking through his pants, creating a tent that poked between her thighs. "You should've never gotten involved with me, Y/N. My job is dangerous. You're in danger simply by talking to me.. doing this with me."

"But I.. I'm fine with that. I don't care what happens to me." She said timidly.

"Are you serious? I can't.. I can't believe y it d say something so- so fucking stupid." He said with his brows furrowed, his lips no longer leaving soft gentle kisses but instead began biting, leaving a trail of marks. "How idiotic can you get? Cant you see there's nothing valuable about being with me, that you're wasting your time?" He said as he finished biting her, looking down at her marked body.

"Saeyoung I.. I love you. I don't care about the dangers that come with being with you. Call me idiotic- but I'd do it ten fold just to feel you like- ah-" she said, being cut off by her moaning. She wasn't paying attention until she felt a warm suckle against her nipple, his mouth on one, his hand on the other. He was trying to shut her up, and she knew it. He was running.. hiding from what she had to say. He didn't want to hear.. didn't want to hear the truth of her emotions.

"Please.. Saeyoung, listen-" Another soft moan escaped her lips, as she held onto his messy red hair. His lips escaped from her body with a lustful pop, as he looked into her eyes carefully.
"Why can't we just enjoy each other for the few moments we have.. for all we know we.. we could die any second."

She paused for a moment, a sudden sadness inside her throat. She knew she wanted to show him her love, show how much he truly meant. But for now, she would dance around this melancholic moment, would obey his wish. "I.. fine."

He slowly pinned her wrists to the bed, leaving tender kisses onto her neck. "Please, Y/N. Don't be this way. You're getting the attention you want, aren't you?" He said as his hands slowly moved to her soft underwear, pressing his fingers against her clit- soft rotations against it.

A soft moan escaped her lips, as she clung to his hair. "Please- Saeyoung. Enough teasing." She said, trying to ignore the sorrow she truly felt. She wished she could bury herself into him, to forever be burned into one another. To feel him truly, to feel the depth of his soul.

His fingers slowly escaped her, as he licked his fingers after releasing them. She frowned at the feeling of emptiness, before quickly being surprised with the feeling of his member poking at her entrance.

Before he could enter, there was a sudden noise..

*BOOOOOOOOM!* They both die from bomb at rikas apartment. The end.

(IT FEELS SO WRONG WRITING SMUT MAN SORRY FOR BAD WRITING) might actually make a smut scene idk yet