Chapter 47

August 12, 2024

"My love, I know that you said you're not ready, and it's fine with me. I can wait for you," he said.

Shit! I feel so scared right now. Should I let him do it to me? Help me.

"Okay, fine," I said.

He smiled, and he gently laid me on the bed.

"Just lie down," he said.

He then kissed me gently, and my libido arose instantly. It's like he's igniting the fire once again. His kiss gradually descended from my lips down to my neck until he reached my nipples.

"Ohh," I moaned.

"Hmm, you're really sensitive here," he said, and he continued to play with it using his tongue.

"Zeke," I sensually called his name because I felt ticklish with the way he licked my nipples.

He didn't listen to me and continued to lick it in circles.

"Ahh," I moaned once again.

Finally, he left both my nipples and licked all his way down to my stomach. He gently kisses my tummy area before he teasingly grabs the waistband of my underwear.

"Are you ready?" he asked.

"Y-yeah," I said.

He helped me take off my pants, and I swear, this is one of the most embarrassing moments of my life. I feel so vulnerable and open right now. It's not in a bad way, though. It's more like the kinkiest and most pleasurable way.

I just feel like his attention is really on me and on my dick.

"Woah!" he said.

"What?" I ask.

"Nothing. Just woah," he said, smirking.

"Crazy," I said.

Does he feel it too when I did this to him earlier? Will he really suck my dick?

Oh, I don't think I can take this.

I gasped for air as he touched my dick with his warm hand.

"Aqui, don't worry. I'll do it slowly. You can tell me if you feel uncomfortable, okay?" he said.

"Okay," I replied.

As expected, he also did what I did to him earlier. He stroked my member up and down slowly.

Oh, fuck! It's really good.

It's true that it feels good when someone else is doing it for you.

"Are you good?" he asked, and I nodded.

"I'll do it a little bit faster, okay?" he said.

"Okay," I muttered.

He jerked off my member faster and faster until I could almost feel my climax.

"I think I'm-ouch!" I exclaimed.

"No, you're not," he said after biting my thigh.

"Why did you bite me?" I ask in disbelief.

"So you won't come," he said.

"What the fuck does it mean?" I ask, frowning.

"You didn't come, see?" he asks innocently.

"Aish!" I hissed.

Well, it was effective because the pleasure I felt when I was about to release was replaced by pain.

"Okay, wait," I said, gasping for some air.

He tried to touch my dick again, but I tapped his hand.

"I said wait," I said, frowning while he's chuckling.