A Proposal Under the Stars

A/N
Updating this middle of the night
Sorry for the time skip, i didn't have anything in mind

|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•

Time seemed to fly by in the Hazbin Hotel, with each passing day bringing new adventures and moments of joy for Lucifer, Alastor, and Charlie. Months had passed since their special errand to find the perfect ring for Alastor, and the anticipation for the date had been building steadily.

As the seasons changed and the hotel bustled with activity, Lucifer found himself eagerly awaiting the perfect moment to ask Alastor on their long-awaited date. He wanted it to be special, a night they would both remember for years to come.

Finally, one evening as they sat together in the comfort of their quarters, Lucifer knew that the time had come. With a nervous flutter in his chest, he turned to Alastor, his heart pounding with anticipation.

"Alastor, there's something I've been meaning to ask you," Lucifer began, his voice filled with warmth and affection.

Alastor looked up from the book he was reading, a curious expression on his face. "What is it, Luce? You seem awfully serious."

With a small smile, Lucifer reached out to take Alastor's hand in his own, his gaze never wavering from his beloved's eyes. "I was wondering if you would do me the honor of accompanying me on a date."

Alastor's eyes sparkled with delight as he realized what Lucifer was asking. "A date? I'd love to, Luce."

With a smile of pure joy, Lucifer felt a wave of relief wash over him as he realized that his beloved had accepted. This was the moment he had been waiting for, the chance to spend a magical evening together, just the two of them.

As they made plans for their date, excitement bubbled within them both, their hearts filled with anticipation for the memories they would create together. For in the heart of the Hazbin Hotel, where demons roamed and darkness reigned, Lucifer and Alastor had found something truly precious—a love that would endure for eternity, a love that had blossomed unexpectedly but beautifully in the midst of chaos and uncertainty.

And as they stepped out into the night, hand in hand and heart in heart, Lucifer and Alastor knew that their journey was just beginning. For in each other's arms, they had found their happily ever after, a love that would stand the test of time and defy all odds. Alastor didn't know that lucifer had a suprise...

As the night of their long-awaited date arrived, Lucifer felt a nervous excitement coursing through his veins. He wanted this evening to be perfect, a celebration of their love and the journey they had embarked on together. With a ring safely tucked away in his pocket, he knew that the time had come to take the next step in their relationship.

Under the cover of darkness, Lucifer led Alastor to a secluded spot in the gardens of the Hazbin Hotel. The air was filled with the soft hum of cicadas and the gentle rustle of leaves, creating an atmosphere of tranquility and romance.

"Alastor, there's something I've been wanting to tell you," Lucifer began, his voice soft but steady.

Alastor turned to face him, his eyes shining with curiosity and affection. "What is it, Luce? You seem awfully serious."

With a deep breath, Lucifer took Alastor's hands in his own, the weight of the ring pressing against his palm. "From the moment I met you, my life has been filled with light and love. You've shown me what it means to truly live, to embrace every moment with joy and passion."

Alastor's gaze softened, his heart swelling with emotion. "Oh, Luce... You've brought so much happiness into my life. I can't imagine a future without you by my side."

With a smile, Lucifer dropped to one knee, his eyes never leaving Alastor's. "Alastor, will you do me the honor of becoming my partner in life? Will you marry me?"

Tears glistened in Alastor's eyes as he reached out to cup Lucifer's cheek, his touch gentle and full of love. "Yes, Luce. A thousand times, yes."

With a surge of joy, Lucifer slipped the ring onto Alastor's finger, their hands trembling with emotion as they sealed their love with a tender kiss. In that moment, surrounded by the beauty of the night and the warmth of their love, Lucifer knew that he had found his happily ever after.

For in the heart of the Hazbin Hotel, where demons roamed and darkness reigned, Lucifer and Alastor had found something truly precious—a love that would endure for eternity, a love that had blossomed unexpectedly but beautifully in the midst of chaos and uncertainty.

And as they embraced the future together, hand in hand and heart in heart, they knew that their love would light the way, guiding them through even the darkest of times.

|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•

Hope ya enjoy