face reveal??

If you told 15 year old Scaramouche that not only he would be the most well known twitch streamer AND bag a boyfriend he would've laughed in your face and go on with his miserable teen life. Thankfully for him his teen years are long behind him and he really DID bag a boyfriend! (Take that Ei) So with a chug of his mountain dew he clicked the "Go Live!" button and waited for the flood of millions of fans to arrive.

****

SCARAMOUCHE✓ Is live!

A waiting screen showed a black and purple pixel art background with “Starting Soon” text glowing on it. A few people came as soon as he started the live.

| iluvscara: OMG IM EARLY

| #1scarasimp: STEP ON ME PLSS

| tiredauthor: Hellooo

| tealover: Scara have you checked the new movie? It was so sad :(

| feetenjoyer_2000: IKR?! cant believe he erased himself from existence 😭

| Scaras_hat: SPOILER???

Of course Scaramouche acknowledged that there will always be one or two people right as soon as they get a notification but you gotta admit, even he was skeptical on how fast they tap or click. ‘Do these people not have lifes?’ Well it's not like he had a say in that, he does play video games 24/7.. But it's for a good reason. (Like money 😈) After a few minutes of preparing and making sure absolutely nothing would fuck up last minute, it was time. The waiting screen disappeared to a home screen with Scaramouche in the top left corner fixing his camera. Ever since he's done a face reveal, his views have practically doubled in size which was a little crazy.

| kokopuffs: OMGGGG

| Tartaglia☬: There he is!! I thought you died for real!

Scaramouche scoffed in annoyance. "Fuck off Childe. Alright chat what should I play because I have no fucking idea." Some suggested he should play a horror game as usual, a few suggested a more calm and chill kind of game like Animal Crossing and someone tried to squeeze in fucking “Getting over it”. He sighed, "Just so you know, I will not be playing getting over it. You would have to pay me a shit ton of money to watch me suffer."

| tiredauthor: Childe quickly! Use your money!!

| kokopuffs: HLEPPPP ☠️☠️

| #1scarasimp: IMAGINE HE DID

| Tartaglia☬: get ready to have your rent paid scarascara<3

"Childe if you even send me one mora I'm banning your ass. Besides I've already decided, I'm playing a fairly old game, Travelers Destiny so let's check it out." A few ok's and boo's were enough for him to download the game and play.

****

After a few hours of playing, a door loudly closing could be heard through Scara's room, it was muffled but that didn't mean that he nor the millions of people watching him didn't hear it.

| iluvscara: Bro WHAT was that?

| #1scarasimp: R YOU IN DANGER SCARAUSSY??

| Tartaglia☬: Are you getting robbed mid stream ☠️ karma for calling me a ginger

| LadyMegistus☬: You can't be talking Childe you look like Ed Sheeran's twin brother

| kokopuffs: DAMNN ☠️☠️☠️

| theONIone: DONT WORRY LIL BRO I GOT YOU

"Chill, I'm not getting robbed it's like 6 or something, it's probably just my boyfriend." Scaramouche wore the biggest shit eating grin after what he just said. He never publicly mentioned anything about his love life, not even his social life to be honest. So the reaction was going to be so fucking worth it.