sneak peak of huskerdust

A/N
           ^
           |
           |
     In love with the song 💋
Decided to update another chapter plus huskerdust

In the dimly lit bar of the Hazbin Hotel, Angel Dust lounged on a plush red stool, twirling a cocktail glass between his fingers with practiced ease. His eyes sparkled mischievously as he surveyed the room, seeking entertainment in whatever form it might take.

Across the bar, Husk, the gruff and disheveled cat demon, sat hunched over his own drink, nursing it with a certain air of resignation. He glanced up occasionally, his gaze meeting Angel's for fleeting moments before darting away.

Not one to resist a challenge, Angel Dust flashed a coy smile and sauntered over to where Husk sat. "Well, well, well, look who's drowning their sorrows tonight," he purred, leaning against the bar next to Husk.

Husk grunted in response, but couldn't help the small twitch at the corner of his mouth. "What's it to you, feathers?"

Angel Dust chuckled, his voice dripping with sugary sarcasm. "Oh, just thought I'd grace you with my delightful presence. You know, spice up your night a bit."

Husk rolled his eyes, but there was a hint of amusement in them. "Ain't no spice you could offer that I ain't already tasted."

Angel Dust leaned in closer, his breath warm against Husk's ear. "Oh, I wouldn't be so sure about that, sweetheart. I've got a few tricks up my sleeve."

Husk's gaze flickered to Angel's lips before he could stop himself, and he cursed inwardly at his own weakness. "Yeah? And what kind of tricks are we talkin' about here?"

With a playful grin, Angel Dust reached out and trailed a finger along the rim of Husk's glass. "Only one way to find out, handsome. Care to take a gamble?"

Husk hesitated for a moment, his mind warring between caution and curiosity. But then he shrugged, a smirk tugging at his lips. "What the hell. I've never been one to turn down a good gamble."

And as the night wore on, amidst laughter and clinking glasses, Angel Dust and Husk found themselves entangled in a game of flirtatious banter, each reveling in the challenge of the other's company. In the Hazbin Hotel, where chaos reigned supreme, even the unlikeliest of pairs could find a moment of connection amidst the madness.