xlii-X

▆ ·  ·  ·  · ♡ ୭ ̥◌ .
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ 
˚ · • ꗃ 𓈈 " chapter 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆 " 𓂃 ! ⊹˚˖⁺  

  ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆  ˚ · • ꗃ 𓈈 " chapter 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆 " 𓂃 ! ⊹˚˖⁺  

𝐕𝐎𝐋. 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 ━ 𝖂𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝕿𝗵𝗲 𝕯𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗹 𝕮𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘀 𝕶𝗻𝗼𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴°. ୭̥❁.*
━━ ❪ 𝙲𝚁𝙸𝙼𝙸𝙽𝙰𝙻 𝙼𝙸𝙽𝙳𝚂 ❫ . ˚ ⚘  ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

     WHEN LEIGH WOKE UP, SHE WAS ENTANGLED IN SPENCER'S ARMS IN THE COMFORT OF HIS BED. She blinked her eyes owlishly to adjust them to the light that streamed through his blinds. He was spooning her which wasn't how they fell asleep the night prior. But regardless, she was fine with it.

      When Leigh opened her eyes, Spencer's arms were wrapped snugly around her and he was spooning her, his body feeling warm against hers. His eyes were closed and his breathing was slow and steady as he slept peacefully, probably not even realizing that he was still holding her.

      The morning light streamed through his blinds, making the room feel like a warm cocoon. She could hear the soft and steady sound of his breath and feel the weight of his arms, the feeling making her feel even more contented than she had been last night.

       She groaned as she clamped her eyes shut and buried her head in his chest, not wanting to leave his comforting embrace just yet.

     Spencer's arms tightened around her as she shifted her body, and he pulled her even closer to him without realizing it. His body, which was still so warm and soft to the touch, felt almost inviting as she began to bury her head in his chest.

     "Mm..." he mumbled, his voice still partially asleep. "Sleeping in?"

      "We have work," she responded sleepily into his chest.

      Spencer's breath hitched as she nuzzled into his chest, her warm breath brushing past his neck causing him to shiver slightly. When she agreed to give them a few more minutes, he shifted again, continuing the soothing movement of his hands along her back.

     "Mmm," he murmured back, his face still buried in her hair, his voice sounding just a little more awake now that she was snuggling up to him even more. "Just a few more minutes, angel."

      "Come on," she mumbled, lifting her head up from his chest to look him in the eyes. "What time is it?" she asked groggily as she attempted to turn over on her side to check her phone for the time.