What the hell lev?!!

"YAKU-SAN YAKU-SAN YAKU-SAN" lev chanted.

"What lev. What". "Welll its a Friday and that means no school tomorrow..." lev said before being interrupted by yaku.

"Spit it out already lev!" Yaku said angrily.

"Sorry!! Well i was thinking we could have a sleepover at my house my parents are out of town and alisa wont mind it!" Lev said with a stupid smile on his face.

"No." Yaku said politely. "Please yaku-san! I promise ill do better in practice!!" Lev begged.

Then again, how could yaku say no to that big dummy.

"Fine but you better do good in practice!" Yaku said.

"Oh i promise i will!!!" Lev said excitedly

Lev basically did anything to pass time and once practice was over he quickly changed and ran to yaku.

"Yaku-san! Are you ready?" "Yes lev now lets get going."

"Leaving so soon lovebirds?" Kuroo teased.

"We arent even dating so shut up! Yes were leaving" yaku said.

Yaku and lev walked to levs house which wasnt that far away. They mostly talked about cats, homework, or kuroo and kenma.

"Alisa im home!" Lev yelled. "Coming!" Alisa ran down the stairs and hugged her brother.

"Oh you must be yaku..mo..ri..suke... morisuke!?" Alisa sais trying to figure his name.

Yaku seemed confused. "Yeah? Thats me!"

"Oh its a pleasure to meet you lev talks about you often!" Alisa shakes his hand.

"Is that so? Well pleasure to meet you as-well alisa!"

After that they went to levs room and yaku flopped on his bed landing with his back arched and face down with his rear up.

"Yaku-san!! Do you like to fuck with your face down and ass up?!" Lev asked excitedly.

"WHAT THE HELL LEV?!"