CHAPTER ONE

You woke up to the sound of your alarm clock. After turning it off, you got up and went to the kitchen. You saw your mom cooking your breakfast for that day. "Oh, good morning (Y/n)~!" She said with her usual morning tone, you greeted her good morning and ate breakfast.

After getting dressed up, you went to school. On the way there you saw your best friend, Tae-Man. He ran to you and hugged you. "Ah (Y/n)~ I'm hungry." He complained as if he didn't eat breakfast. You sighed and slapped his arm playfully. You both lived near each other, so you guys mostly walk to school together.

~Time skip~

You both were now in school. You guys went to your classroom and went to your designated seats. You sat in front of Tae-Man and him behind you. You took your notebook and pen out of your bag and faced Tae-Man.

"Hey, Tae-Man, I'm bored." He pretended to be asleep, so you smacked him on the head with your notebook. He shouted and rubbed his head. "(Y/n) why'd you do that?" He pouted slightly, and you just laughed. You both were always like this every day.

After a while, you were writing something–still facing Tae-Man– until you smelt something disgusting, you looked at Tae-Man, and he just smirked. "Yah, Tae-Man! What the hell?" You shouted and opened the window to get some fresh air. Everyone smelled it, too, so they followed what you did– except the top students... They were always studying for the CSAT, and that's all they do in school.

After the foul smell left your classroom, you went to Tae-Man and slapped him on his head, earning a whine from him. You looked annoyed while he continued mocking you, not knowing someone was watching you both.

"Yah, do you think Tae-Man and (Y/n) are dating?" Bo-ra asked her friend Ha-na, "Not sure, but it looks like they are dating!! They'd make such a great couple, don't you think?" Ha-na replied to her, and Bo-ra agreed. You and Tae-Man were really close, so people mistook you both for dating. You denied those rumors, and Tae-Man did the same, not knowing he was actually enjoying it. Hearing this, Soo-Cheol was furious.

After getting back your mock exam papers— with you being the 4th one to have a high score — the teacher got called for a meeting. She told you all to prepare for your class and left. After a while, Il-ha ordered Chi-Yeol to follow the teacher. After some time, he came back with the teacher. He obviously got caught..

Your teacher played a video on the TV, and it said that high school seniors/students will have their rolling admission canceled due to military training (I actually forgot what to call it help)

This made the whole class flabbergasted and furious. They can't go to their dream colleges anymore.

~Timeee skipppp~

After the class president handed out the papers, your teacher told you all to let your parents sign the paper. Some started muttering about whether they should join, so they'll get extra points.

You faced Tae-Man and looked at him. "Yah, Tae-Man, you gonna join?" He nodded, and you told him that he should wash his clothes too because they stink. He looked at you and started fake sobbing while you just sighed and went back to writing on your paper.

To be continued.......

A/N: So, how's the first chapter?🤧 srry if it had grammatical errors :( BUT I PROMISE THAT I'LL WRITE LONGER CHAPTERS :D

Words: 618