バドミントン少年(Badminton Boy)

ある時に僕は家の近くに友達とバドミントンをしました。でも僕は力と活力がなかった。そのと気に女性のグループが来て試合をみた。そのグループにときめきと好きな人があった。 それから僕は突然に僕はエネルギーとスピードが上がった。試合は僕にはきせきになった。。シャットル僕の区域に 一でも落ちなかった。僕は勝ちました。好きな彼女は拍手をしなった。僕はよろこんでいた。でも次ぐに気づた、その拍手は僕のためになかった。あの向こうに彼女のかれしがいた。ぼくはかなしいだった。シャットルを地からとった。彼女のちかくにあるいて、そのシャットルをくれた。彼女は僕にはじめて合うのように調べた。これは僕からプレゼントですといた。僕は長い間、彼女の前にシャットルを差し出した。でも静か。シャッタルが重くかんじた。気まずいので僕は済みませんといて立ち去ろうとした。そのと気に'待って'と声が聞いた。吝かなこえだがとても強い声が立った。実はプレゼントはプレゼントですとかのじょがいた。友人たちがそれを聞くと驚いた。彼女にあのシャットルがくれた。僕はそれを渡すと指がふれ合った。僕たちの顔が赤くなった。'ケイトです'彼女が時効紹介した。'ウィッィアムです'僕が居た。かれしが怒って赤くて行きました。'したいですか...'と彼女はきくようとした。恥ずかしがるの声で僕は彼女野文章を完成だった,'アイスクリムもいい?'  'はい!'と返事がきた。二人は目を伏せて顔を赤くて笑顔を隠そうとした。

One day I played badminton with a friend near my house. But I had no strength or vitality. Then a group of girls came and watched the match. There was a girl in that group that I had a crush on. Then suddenly I had more energy and speed. The match became a miracle for me. Not a single shuttle fell in my area. I won. The girl I liked clapped. I was happy. But soon I realized that the clapping was not for me. On the other side was her boyfriend. I was sad. Then I had an idea. I took the shuttle from the ground. I walked to her and gave it to her. She looked at it as if it was the first time we had met. I said this was a present from me. I held the shuttle out in front of her for a long time. But it was quiet. The shuttle felt heavy. I felt awkward so I said sorry and tried to leave. Then suddenly I heard a voice say 'Wait'. It was a hesitant yet a strong voice. 'In fact, a present is a present', said the girl.  Her friends were surprised when they heard it. I gave her the shuttle. When I handed it to her our fingers touched. We blushed. 'I'm Kate,' she introduced herself. 'I'm William,' I said. Her boyfriend angrily walked away.
'Do you want to...?' she tried to ask. In a shy voice I finished her sentence, 'Would you like some ice cream?' 'Yes!' came the reply. We both lowered our eyes, our faces red, and tried to hide our smiles.