slimy shit.

While you were getting a snack you heard screaming and a fire truck where you told izuku to go. So you ran out the store and headed that direction when you got there you saw bakugo and izuku near the slime thing. "Izuku!" You yelled but he was trying to save bakugo.

You were about to go in there when a hero grabbed you"don't go in there kid!" He said "but my friend is there!" He ignored you. So when he looked away you flipped him off then turned invisible to save izuku.

You got in there and grabbed izuku's hand "what are you doing you'll get hurt if you stay in here!" You said."but I need to save kacchan!" "Fine but we have to hurry I'll help you I guess!".

You both tried to save bakugo while he was saying he doesn't need help then at the corner of your eye you saw all might "I am here!".He then punched the slime thing and put it in a jar you told izuku to grab bakugo and when he did you grabbed his hand and ran out of there.

When you went out with them some hero's went up to y'all and started scolding you "you should have just waited for us to do the job!" One hero said.

"Well you weren't doing anything you were just standing there you weren't doing anything so shut up."

You then walked away and went to find izuku and you saw him with allmight and you went over and asked izuku if he was going to talk to allmight more.he said yes and you told him you would be in the park waiting for him.

/⁠ᐠ⁠。⁠ꞈ⁠。⁠ᐟ⁠\

When you were there you saw bakugo but you didn't want to talk to him but he walked over to you "you and that damn deku didn't have to save me I was doing fine" he said."sure you were" "tch" he the. Walked away you waited a little longer for izuku.

You saw him and waved over for him he walked over "what took you so long?" You asked "sorry I just really wanted to talk to him"."okay but are we still doing the sleepover or what?" You asked "well something came up and I was going to ask if we could have one next time". "Okay it's fine goodnight izuku" "goodnight yn"

You went to the store got a snack then went home "hi mom" "hello yn" your mom said "I thought you were having a sleepover with izuku" "he said something came up". "Okay well I made some food but you can have some" "thanks mom".

You ate food then put on your pajamas and went to sleep.

/⁠ᐠ⁠。⁠ꞈ⁠。⁠ᐟ⁠\
To be counted.🧡🤍

Meme of the day

Bye peeps 🫰🏼